Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Yearbook Flashback

So i totally stole this from Molly, but i was laughing so hard when i saw her's i just had to do it to myself. Here is my yearbook:

1962: Gotta love the beehive


1968:




1976:




1978: I think i look pretty good with an afro!




1982: ah, the 80's were so good to me



1986:
1990: Rockin the feathered hair
1994: Holy 90210 reunion!
What do you think was my best year?? Now go make one of your own!




Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous,  Thursday, August 21, 2008  

You are rockin' that 'fro! But I think I like you circa 1968 too!

Jenny Friday, August 22, 2008  

Oh...... my God! Those are a hoot! They were even better when your face was like, crooked, and it looked really weird! You're gorgeous in all of them, though!

Leah Sunday, August 24, 2008  

That is totally great and now I am stealing that from you!

Hey are we still partners for the scavenger hunt? Trisha put the first thing up.

Miss Blondie Sunday, August 24, 2008  

yup, Leah we are def. still partners. I signed in right after you did...we just missed each other. Now we need a name!

ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP