Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, August 18, 2008

School Stress!!

Usually i try not to rant and rave on my blog too much but its my blog and i'll rant if i want to. So this is a rant. Hunter starts school in two weeks. I live in a town that is 20minutes away from the rest of my family. Now, i work 11am to 11pm so all last year i paid my cousin to pick him up after school and bring him to my grandmothers. During the summer my cousin watches him on wednesdays. So i called her today to let her know that this wednesday would be the last day i drop him off for the summer b/c i'm on vacation next week and he starts school the following week. I also just wanted to make sure she was still going to pick him up again this year. To which she informed me she wasn't.

Um...what?!? It's two weeks before school starts! Thanks for calling and giving me some notice ahead of time. (sarcastic). What the hell am i gonna do now?!? I am completely stressed and screwed. I don't really know many people in my town and most of the mothers work. I know it will work out somehow but i just can't help but worry about it now.





Photobucket

4 comments:

Jenny Tuesday, August 19, 2008  

Oh gosh, girl. I'd be stressed, too! I'm sorry. Quick scan the ads in newspapers and see if you can get him in for even a temporary fix at a day care or after-school program...or something. Oh wait...you work until 11pm. Can you change your hours so you start earlier and end earlier? Like 6 to 6?
Good luck!

~ Tuesday, August 19, 2008  

Greetings!
Just wanted to let you know A Savvy Baby is doing 5 Fabulous Days of Giveaways! We hope you will stop by and check them out!
www.asavvybaby.blogspot.com
Share them with your friends too!!!
WE Love your Blog

The A Savvy Baby Team

WE WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO ADD US TO YOUR BLOG!!!

Swirl Girl Wednesday, August 20, 2008  

that sucks...I am sure you will work something out.

and, I am tagging you - like you really need this stupid pet trick right now...

ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP