Thursday Thirteen
While traveling through the blogosphere today i noticed on a lot of blogs a Thursday Thirteen post. I decided to join the fun since i have really nothing else to blog about today. So i'm going to list 13 random facts about me.
1. I'm the most indecisive person I know.
2. Long drives relax me.
3. Reeses peanut butter cups will always make me smile.
4. I love to laugh and laugh at just about everything, including myself. I usually laugh so hard i end up in tears.
5. I'm much more comfortable in heels.
6. I sing horribly and always in my car.
7. I hope for fairytale romances, even though i don't believe that they exist.
8. Nothing bothers me more than when people are late.
9. I have a horrible habit of cracking my knuckles...eeww!
10. I have an excellent sense of direction
11. I'm a total reality t.v. junkie!!
12. I never work-out! ( i have really good genetics!)
13. I hate the cold and snow but will probably never leave New England.
So there it is! 13 of the most random facts i could possibly think of!





























ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
3 comments:
You never work out, damn you are lucky!
BTW, love your blog, just found you.
Please come by and participate in tag (only if you want to) over at my second blog
www.zooklight.com
2.3.5.8.11 YUP!!
Okay, totally with you on the laughing and the reality tv.
Post a Comment