So, I just got this new lip plumping lipstick the other day....and I'm not sure I like it......
ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
© Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
24 comments:
LOL too cute. all in fun. ANd hey if they guy doesn't have a sense of humor you don't need him any way
Oooh I like it...and I would think that the guys would LOVE it! ;) LOL!
LOL, nice lips! Happy WW :)
Hee hee! Maybe you used a bit too much?!?
Happy WW!
LOL it reminds me of OctoMom
LOL. Wow, you should review that plumping lipstick. You crack me up.
Happy WW from Sara @ The Mostly Wordless Wednesday H.Q.!
Now what man wouldn't want to kiss those lips? At least they're not the ones with the vampire teeth.
LMAO your too funny!
lol That's awesome.
Happy Wednesday!
LOL! I love it.
You are too cute, lol! It looks perfect!
Ooo la la! Haha Mama!
Haha! Too cute!!
Botox gone bad, lol. Cute! New look for BlogHer. Happy WW!
http://mud-bug.com/2009/06/wordless-wednesday-2/
Ohh sexy mama!
LOL! You rock mama!
ROFL! That is too funny!
Hey now you are HOT! Love the lips! I need some of that stuff!
OMG where did you get that? I need some! happy ww!
You look Fabulous!!
looks great! I would go bigger next time though! LOL
My kids came home with a pair of wax lips for me the other day!
Didn't we used to eat these when we were younger?? Why? I don't know, but we did!
LOL Love this pic! You're too funny! :)
Hilarious! I love your sense of humor!:)
Post a Comment