Rain, Rain Go AWAY!!!

If I never see another rain drop it will be too soon. Here in Boston we have had such unusually wet weather. We had 4....only 4 days of sunshine for the entire month of June. I have been to the beach only once. I'm starting to have withdrawals and go stir crazy. Seriously, I can't take it anymore.
I want a drought.
I want sunshine.
Where's Global Warming??!! At this point, I would welcome it.
Not only has it just been rainy, and cloudy, but it hasn't been all that warm either. Today started my vacation and I am praying for warm weather harder than I've ever prayed before. While the rest of the country is in a heat wave, I've been suffering with my galoshes and flooding. Damn ocean effect rain!
And not only is the weather depressing but the kids can't go outside. Which means we're couped up in the house and he's up my ASS! AAAAAHHHHH!!!! Where's the sun??!!





























ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
3 comments:
I know how you feel. I'm in NYS and it is now raining again. Everyday it has rained just go away!! I want to take the kids to the park but nope can't I love the pic!!!
I'm right here with you, it's awful isn't it. So much for a fun fourth! I think the fireworks will still go on rain or shine.
last night's thunder was crazy
Come to Utah!!!
Post a Comment