It's My Blogiversary
Happy Blogiversary to me, Happy Blogiversary to me, Happy Blogiversary dear Miss Blondie, Happy Blogiversary to me!!

That's right people. Today is my one year blogiversary. I can't even believe I've already been blogging for a year....man that flew by! I actually didn't realize it was today until just yesterday....its the blonde, but had I realized sooner I may have been able to plan something. Oh well, maybe next year.
And since I have nothing exciting or funny to share with you, how about I get serious for a moment and reflect on the past blogging year. Ok, you can stop laughing that I said I was gonna be serious. I can be serious. Really. I swear. Sometimes.
I originally started this blog as an outlet to vent about my daily life. Not so much bitch and complain but to really just like an online journal. I quickly became enthralled in the blogosphere and all it had to offer. I had never read any blogs before, except Perez Hilton, but he's a celebrity now. I learned so much about myself and blogging throughout the year and I've made some amazing "online" friends. And yes, most of them I would consider friends. I have had a first hand look at how powerful and influential bloggers are. It's great to find people who are in the same situation as you and know exactly what you are going through. With the help of some of the women I've met online I have built my website into exactly what I want.
For the first six months I didn't really post as much and as often and I had no desire to do product reviews or giveaways. I was approached by a company for my first review in January and absolutely loved every minute of it. I got to share MY opinion in detail of a product that I reviewed. It goes far beyond "i like it." I get to describe all the qualities of these products that I try and hopefully give my readers enough information about the product that they can decide for themselves whether or not it would be a good fit for them or their family.
When i started doing the product reviews that's when I started blogging more often. This is my hobby and I enjoy it. I just hope you all enjoy reading what I have to say and continue to visit me.
See, I told you I could be serious.





























ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
10 comments:
Congrats! today also happens to be my daughter's bday :) today is a good day! have a wonderful 4th of july! XOXO
Congrats! Happy Blogiversary to you :)
My one-year blogiversary is coming up next week... man, the year went by fast, didn't it?!
Happy Blogoversary!! I love your blog, but you already knew that! LOL.. have a great weekend and email me about next week!
Happy 1 year Blogiversary! I love your BLOG!!! I think it is FABU!!! YOU have done a wonderful job!! You should be proud!!!!
YAY you!!!
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
Congratulations!! Keep up the great blog! I love it and look forward to your posts each day!
What an exciting day! Congrats to you!
Happy anniversary!
YAY I am so happy that you have this hobby! If you didn't then I wouldn't have met you!!
congratulations !! happy anniversary!
Congrats! I've been coming here since around November, and it's been great, so happy 1 year!! ;)
Post a Comment