Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Friday, July 17, 2009

BlogHer Video Fashion Show

I've decided to show off my BlogHer dresses to you all in a little different way. What better than a video fashion show!! I'm so excited for BlogHer next week and I absolutely LOVE my dresses! Enjoy!




Photobucket

16 comments:

tara Friday, July 17, 2009  

you are too cute and those dresses are adorable! Have fun, I wish I could meet everyone there! :)

Leland's Mama Friday, July 17, 2009  

LOL! Love it! You may not want to unleash those dance moves on the other ladies at BlogHer. They may get jealous. :P

Princess Hairstyles Friday, July 17, 2009  

How cute are you? Love the dresses and the dance moves, LOL. Have fun at Blogher! Wish I could be there..

Rhea@mommy23monkeys Friday, July 17, 2009  

Ok. you are a RIOT! Love the dresses. The second one was my favorite! Have fun!

Marianna Friday, July 17, 2009  

Love the video! The dresses are all so cute. My favorite was the 2nd one. Have fun!!!

Sandy Friday, July 17, 2009  

I love it! You are gonna have so much fun! I'm a little jealous!

Jenna Friday, July 17, 2009  

LOL LOVE IT! Yes, we are gonna be perfect roommates and of course, I love the dresses ;)

Shannon Friday, July 17, 2009  

Ooooo! They're all so pretty but I really love the cocktail dress!

Love the idea of doing a fashion show video... you're so creative!

JoeyfromSC Saturday, July 18, 2009  

you look great!! the dresses look amazing on you..Loved your moves too lol:)

You made my night with this!! thanks!

ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP