Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, July 6, 2009

Casio Exilim Digital Camera



Taking pictures is one of my favorite things to do. I am by no means a great photographer at all. But I love taking pictures anyways, just to capture all of life's moments. And since I'm no professional, I look for camera's that can help me take amazing photographs. Casio's high speed Exilim digital camera does just that.

I can't even tell you how thrilled I was to get a chance to review Casio's Exilim EX-S5 digital camera. When it first arrived, right off the bat, I was amazed at how slim and compact the camera is. The color was awesome too, blue. The LCD screen was larger than my previous camera and there were a lot less buttons. My previous camera had a turn button on the back to change the settings to night, scenery, movie, etc. I was constantly accidently turning the button and it would change the setting and of course, I wouldn't notice until after I took the picture. This camera (thankfully) does not have that. Instead it has normal buttons to change the settings. Some camera's I think take a while to figure everything out and get adjusted to how it works, but I found this camera to be rather simple. Probably due to the fact that there were fewer buttons, but the functions were all there.

I have used this camera just about every day since I got it. I brought it with me when I recently went out with a group of girlfriends and they were all impressed with its high speed. Meaning, we didn't have to wait for forty flashes before it took the picture. It takes the picture in exceptional speed. My two favorite functions is the face detection and Best Shot mode. Best Shot mode allows you to take the best quality picture possible in certain settings (23) such as scenery, portrait, food, sports, flowers, sundown, etc. I am really happy with the way my pictures have turned out using these settings.

Here is a picture of fireworks that I took friday night, July 3rd at around 8:30pm est. This was done using the fireworks setting under the Best Shot mode.


This next one is a picture I took using the sports setting under the Best Shot mode.

And here is one on the regular mode


As you can see, this camera takes fabulous pictures. Let me list some of this camera's specifications.

  • 10.1 megapixels
  • 3x optical zoom
  • YouTube capture mode
  • SDHC Memory Card, SD Memory Card, Eye-Fi wireless Card compatible
  • 4x digital zoom (12x in combination with optical zoom)
  • rechargeable lithium ion battery
  • 2.7-inch wide TFT color LCD
I am very happy with this camera overall. I can't think of anything I would change about it. It fits nicely in my purse and more importantly in my clutch. And the picture quality is truly wonderful.

Thanks to Casio, I get to offer one of my readers their very own Casio Exilim EX-S5!! Lucky ducks you!

To Enter: Tell me why you want or need this new digital camera.

Extra Entries:
  • Grab my NEW button
  • Favorite me on Technorati
  • Blog about this giveaway and link back to this post (5 entries)
  • Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway (1x a day)
  • Add my blog to your blogroll
  • Leave me a comment on a non-giveaway post and leave the title of that post here
Remember to leave a comment for each entry. This giveaway will end at 12 noon EST Thursday August 6. Don't forget to leave your email in your comment or in your profile. The winner will be notified via email and will have 48 hrs to respond or a new winner will be chosen.


Photobucket

1165 comments:

Kim Monday, July 06, 2009  

follow and tweeted http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/2503132815

Unknown Monday, July 06, 2009  

my camera is having serious problems I can't take any pictures in the dark. the flash won't work so i would love this one. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown Monday, July 06, 2009  

follow u on twitter and tweeted. amsbolda@hotmail.com

http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/2503199664

Andrea Hatfield Monday, July 06, 2009  

We need a new camera because our old camera is only 2.1 MP and it doesn't take very good pictures. Thank you!

Andrea Hatfield Monday, July 06, 2009  

Blogged:
http://www.moodymamasays.com/2009/07/06/you-could-win-a-casio-digital-camera/
1

Andrea Hatfield Monday, July 06, 2009  

Blogged:
http://www.moodymamasays.com/2009/07/06/you-could-win-a-casio-digital-camera/
2

Andrea Hatfield Monday, July 06, 2009  

Blogged:
http://www.moodymamasays.com/2009/07/06/you-could-win-a-casio-digital-camera/
3

Andrea Hatfield Monday, July 06, 2009  

Blogged:
http://www.moodymamasays.com/2009/07/06/you-could-win-a-casio-digital-camera/
4

Andrea Hatfield Monday, July 06, 2009  

Blogged:
http://www.moodymamasays.com/2009/07/06/you-could-win-a-casio-digital-camera/
5

Andrea Hatfield Monday, July 06, 2009  

I follow you and Tweeted!
http://twitter.com/simplyandreah/status/2503256408

tawndam Monday, July 06, 2009  

I really need this camera because ours died almost 8 months ago... This would really be great to my cash-strapped family...

mar Monday, July 06, 2009  

I need a new digital camera because we are driving up to see our grandsons in two months and I would love to take some pictures of them.

Abby Monday, July 06, 2009  

I actually want to give this to my daughter who wants to go to school to become a photographer!

ajcmeyer AT go DOT com

Suburban prep Monday, July 06, 2009  

I would love a digital camera because I am usually the one that has to beg off pictures from others because I do not have a camera at all.

casey aubut Monday, July 06, 2009  

I need a new camera! My daughter threw mine into the pool at our 4th of July party!!! :(

cassandra@aubut.net

carcon Monday, July 06, 2009  

I need a new camera my old (and favorite because it was little) died.

Laura Monday, July 06, 2009  

I would love this Camera -my Birthday is August 10th-I got one last year for my Birthday but It got broken on my honeymoon May 9th, 2009

paulbethurem@att.net

Laura Monday, July 06, 2009  

I have your button
htttp://tieaknot1.blogspot.com

paulbethurem@att.net

Laura Monday, July 06, 2009  

Tweeted http://twitter.com/Cutiesfreestuff/status/2503529595

paulbethurem@att.net

Laura Monday, July 06, 2009  

Posted on blog http://tieaknot1.blogspot.com/2009/07/casio-exilim-digital-camera-giveaway.html

#1

paulbethurem@att.net

Laura Monday, July 06, 2009  

Posted on blog http://tieaknot1.blogspot.com/2009/07/casio-exilim-digital-camera-giveaway.html

#2

paulbethurem@att.net

Laura Monday, July 06, 2009  

Posted on blog http://tieaknot1.blogspot.com/2009/07/casio-exilim-digital-camera-giveaway.html

#3

paulbethurem@att.net

Laura Monday, July 06, 2009  

Posted on blog http://tieaknot1.blogspot.com/2009/07/casio-exilim-digital-camera-giveaway.html

#4

paulbethurem@att.net

Laura Monday, July 06, 2009  

Posted on blog http://tieaknot1.blogspot.com/2009/07/casio-exilim-digital-camera-giveaway.html

#5

paulbethurem@att.net

Laura Monday, July 06, 2009  

You are on my blog roll-link list

http://tieaknot1.blogspot.com/

paulbethurem@att.net

Anonymous,  Monday, July 06, 2009  

I want it as a gift for my dad. His current camera's a little old, and I don't think he understands how to use it 100%. The more current point-and-shoot cameras are more simple to use, so when I ask him to resize his photos, he would be able to do it. LoL.

TX_Jen34 Monday, July 06, 2009  

I need a new camera because mine is broken. :( I haven't taken a pic in months...

Anonymous,  Monday, July 06, 2009  

I need a new camera to take pictures of my neices and nephews

qtelee143@yahoo.com

jzagarjr Monday, July 06, 2009  

I need a new camera because mine is older and goes through batteries too quickly.

abfantom Monday, July 06, 2009  

My daughter dropped my camera and it doesn't work anymore, so I need a new one

abfantom (at) yahoo (dot) com

Unknown Monday, July 06, 2009  

I want this camera because I have a 16 month old and due Sept 4th with my second and don't want to miss all the moments that could be captured on film. I feel like I miss a lot right now because I only have a professional camera and can't carry it around with me or have it handy to take quick snapshots when my son is doing something really cute.

heather[dot]mcdougle[at]gmail[dot]com

Unknown Monday, July 06, 2009  

You are one of my favorites on technorati

heather[dot]mcdougle[at]gmail[dot]com

Anonymous,  Monday, July 06, 2009  

I've had this camera for YEARS and it takes regular alkaline batteries and it's such an inconvenience not to mention that it's not updated!


texas_heartland84[at]yahoo[dot]com

Sonya Cocherell Monday, July 06, 2009  

I'd like to have this because it looks so much better than the one I have now.

Sandra K321 Monday, July 06, 2009  

My son is going off to college next year and it would be nice if he had a digital camera so he could take photos to show me.

Unknown Monday, July 06, 2009  

I need this because my current digital camera is about 6 years old... yes. that old. =(

xjehnee at gmail dot com

Sue Monday, July 06, 2009  

I actually need a new camera. My current camera is just about non-functioning. Thanks for the giveaway!

Anonymous,  Monday, July 06, 2009  

I would love to win this digital camera because the one that I currently have is old and basic and I would love to take better looking pictures. Thanks for the giveaway.

bmorin54@comcast.net

Legendj01 Monday, July 06, 2009  

My old canon is broken. I sat on the camera and the LCD screen just went black. I need to a new one soon since i'm going on vacation. This would be awesome.

cqueen2 Monday, July 06, 2009  

wow nice prize
I would love to win this camera because my camera does not take good pictures at all..the pic always comes out dark .I've tried every different setting and still the same!!The sport pic you took came out awesome!!
Pick me Pick me:)

wadesherry@hotmail dot com

Spamgirl Monday, July 06, 2009  

realitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com

I need this camera because mine is 10 years old and we're getting married and need photos :)

Thank you!

Courtney B Monday, July 06, 2009  

i need this because my other camera just broke! vanitizebaby@yahoo.com

Sue E,  Monday, July 06, 2009  

I would love to have this camera because I don't have a digital camera and my SLR camera broke a couple of months ago. I am missing out on capturing a lot of things my kids are doing. Thanks for the chance!

sueellison@hcecwildblue.com

Jill Monday, July 06, 2009  

I borrowed my son's, I think he is afraid I will not give it back.

Spamgirl Monday, July 06, 2009  

realitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com

I faved you on Technorati - Spamgirl. Thank you!

Spamgirl Monday, July 06, 2009  

realitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com

I'm a follower on Twitter and I tweeted: http://twitter.com/antispamgirl/statuses/2506252775

Thank you!

Meredith Monday, July 06, 2009  

I need a new digital camera because I recently broke mine and I am getting married in September. I LOVE LOVE LOVE pictures and plan on carrying one with me on my big day.
meredith.hellen@gmail.com

Meredith Monday, July 06, 2009  

Grabbed your new button: http://bosstownbabe.blogspot.com/
meredith.hellen@gmail.com

Anonymous,  Monday, July 06, 2009  

would love a new-fangled digital camera. rob at rf60527@att.net

Leslie M. Monday, July 06, 2009  

I want/NEED This Beautiful Casio Exilim Ex-S5 because in October I am going to be a First time GRAMMA! I need a really good easy digital camera to take pictures of my new Grandbaby!!! I have to be able to have all those excellent BRAG Pics!!! Many thanks for the Chance to win!! YAY

Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Meredith Monday, July 06, 2009  

Following you on Twitter (Merri617) and tweeted: http://twitter.com/Merri617/status/2506471643
meredith.hellen@gmail.com

Anonymous,  Monday, July 06, 2009  

I need this camera because I have a new grandbaby to take pictures of.

Amber Monday, July 06, 2009  

I could really use a new digital camera because the lens on my old one recently broke and I would love to have a new one when I go away to college, but it's not a top priority when I need to buy a laptop too!
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Leslie M. Monday, July 06, 2009  

LeslieVeg is following you on Twitter and left a Monday tweet
http://twitter.com/LeslieVeg/status/2506497106

Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Gena Monday, July 06, 2009  

I need THIS camera because I go through cameras so fast! My girls seem to break them all the time!

Leslie M. Monday, July 06, 2009  

Good Golly Miss Blondie is on my Blogroll
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Leslie M. Monday, July 06, 2009  

I commented on "Feeling Lost"

Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Mommy 2 Bears Monday, July 06, 2009  

My camera has a mind of it's own. It chooses to work when it wants and will at times only do video.

Meredith Monday, July 06, 2009  

Blogged this giveaway! http://bosstownbabe.blogspot.com/2009/07/casio-exilim-digital-camera-giveaway.html
meredith.hellen@gmail.com
Entry #1

Meredith Monday, July 06, 2009  

Blogged this giveaway! http://bosstownbabe.blogspot.com/2009/07/casio-exilim-digital-camera-giveaway.html
meredith.hellen@gmail.com
Entry #2

Meredith Monday, July 06, 2009  

Blogged this giveaway! http://bosstownbabe.blogspot.com/2009/07/casio-exilim-digital-camera-giveaway.html
meredith.hellen@gmail.com
Entry #3

Meredith Monday, July 06, 2009  

Blogged this giveaway! http://bosstownbabe.blogspot.com/2009/07/casio-exilim-digital-camera-giveaway.html
meredith.hellen@gmail.com
Entry #4

Meredith Monday, July 06, 2009  

Blogged this giveaway! http://bosstownbabe.blogspot.com/2009/07/casio-exilim-digital-camera-giveaway.html
meredith.hellen@gmail.com
Entry #5

jlafount Monday, July 06, 2009  

I enjoy taking pictures of my surroundings as a memory builder for the future

grammyrivard Monday, July 06, 2009  

I need this camera because I gave mine to my son who donated his to our church. God's Blessings to all....

Unknown Monday, July 06, 2009  

I need this camera because mine broke about a month ago! Thanks.

kport207 at gmail dot com

Organic Girl Monday, July 06, 2009  

We really need a new camera as ours doesnt not hold memory as well and this upgrade would be sooo cool. I like the youtube feature thats cool as we like to video the kids and upload to family and friends. This looks like a fun camera , we have 4 kids and sending my hubby back to school so this would be a great prize to win. Thanks for the giveaway lil_lolas@hotmail.com

Organic Girl Monday, July 06, 2009  

I follow on twitter and tweeted this cool giveaway tonight http://twitter.com/evyready/status/2507025137 lil_lolas@hotmail.com

cstironkat Monday, July 06, 2009  

We are going to have a new addition to the family soon and I would love a digital camera so I can send pictures thru email.

Organic Girl Monday, July 06, 2009  

I blogged this giveaway #1 http://kara-organicgirl.blogspot.com/2009/07/casio-exilim-ex-s5-ends-august-6-2009.html

Organic Girl Monday, July 06, 2009  

I blogged this giveaway #2 http://kara-organicgirl.blogspot.com/2009/07/casio-exilim-ex-s5-ends-august-6-2009.html

Organic Girl Monday, July 06, 2009  

I blogged this giveaway #3 http://kara-organicgirl.blogspot.com/2009/07/casio-exilim-ex-s5-ends-august-6-2009.html

Organic Girl Monday, July 06, 2009  

I blogged this giveaway #5 http://kara-organicgirl.blogspot.com/2009/07/casio-exilim-ex-s5-ends-august-6-2009.html

Organic Girl Monday, July 06, 2009  

I blogged this giveaway #4 http://kara-organicgirl.blogspot.com/2009/07/casio-exilim-ex-s5-ends-august-6-2009.html

My Heart Blogged Monday, July 06, 2009  

i need anew one because were holding ours together with lots of clear tape, oh and it eats batteries like no other

Anonymous,  Monday, July 06, 2009  

Great giveaway! My husband and I are building a new house and his camera bit the dust recently. We need a new camera to catch all the progress. Thanks!

Angelica @ ducks_and_cows@hotmail.com,  Monday, July 06, 2009  

i so need a new camera... i like the slim types... shutter speed that doesn't make me miss the great poses my friends make prior to heading out for the night :)

Michelle AKA blabla3269 Monday, July 06, 2009  

my camera got dropped and with a new baby due next week we really need a new one

Stephanie Monday, July 06, 2009  

Have a little boy and our camera is fuzzy and old. Would love to have great pictures of him and his milestones.
tvollowitz at aol dot com

elizabeth p,  Monday, July 06, 2009  

I would love to have this camera for my husbands college graduation. I am queenesperfect at yahoo.com

Daer0n Monday, July 06, 2009  

It would be nice to win this camera because my husband needs one to take pictures at work, it sucks using his cellphone to take pictures!

daer0n_ at hotmail dot com

Daer0n Monday, July 06, 2009  

I have your new button on my blog's sidebar.
daer0n_ at hotmail dot com

Daer0n Monday, July 06, 2009  

I blogged:
http://ohmygiveaway.blogspot.com/2009/07/casio-exilim-digital-camera-giveaway.html

daer0n_ at hotmail dot com
entry#1

Daer0n Monday, July 06, 2009  

I blogged:
http://ohmygiveaway.blogspot.com/2009/07/casio-exilim-digital-camera-giveaway.html

daer0n_ at hotmail dot com
entry#2

Daer0n Monday, July 06, 2009  

I blogged:
http://ohmygiveaway.blogspot.com/2009/07/casio-exilim-digital-camera-giveaway.html

daer0n_ at hotmail dot com
entry#3

Daer0n Monday, July 06, 2009  

I blogged:
http://ohmygiveaway.blogspot.com/2009/07/casio-exilim-digital-camera-giveaway.html

daer0n_ at hotmail dot com
entry#4

Daer0n Monday, July 06, 2009  

I blogged:
http://ohmygiveaway.blogspot.com/2009/07/casio-exilim-digital-camera-giveaway.html

daer0n_ at hotmail dot com
entry#5

Daer0n Monday, July 06, 2009  

I follow you on twitter and tweeted:
http://twitter.com/daer0n/status/2507934100

daer0n_ at hotmail dot com

throuthehaze Monday, July 06, 2009  

i need this because i dont own my own digital camera
throuthehaze at gmail dot com

Anonymous,  Monday, July 06, 2009  

I need a working camera! I had another one and it just stopped working after 3 months. It would be great to have a camera again!

remarker/fcffollower Monday, July 06, 2009  

I would love to win this camera to give it to my daughter for her birthday -sweet 16 coming up soon!

Anonymous,  Monday, July 06, 2009  

I follow on Twitter and tweeted
http://twitter.com/MomTrend/status/2508563413

Anonymous,  Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I blogged!
http://www.momtrend.com/2009/07/win-casio-camera-at-good-golly-miss.html
1

Anonymous,  Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I blogged!
http://www.momtrend.com/2009/07/win-casio-camera-at-good-golly-miss.html
2

Anonymous,  Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I blogged!
http://www.momtrend.com/2009/07/win-casio-camera-at-good-golly-miss.html
3

Anonymous,  Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I blogged!
http://www.momtrend.com/2009/07/win-casio-camera-at-good-golly-miss.html
4

Anonymous,  Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I blogged!
http://www.momtrend.com/2009/07/win-casio-camera-at-good-golly-miss.html
5

Anonymous,  Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

our twins birthday is in september,would love to make some great pictures.

thanks

cdm65 atmail .com

Joseph Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I need this new digital camera because I am planning on taking a trip on my birthday and my current camera is 12 yrs old and weights as much as a small brick. The Casio Exilim Digital Camera would bring me into the 21st century using SD memory cards and not old fashion film.

Elkaye Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I need a camera because I don't have one of my own. I usually have to borrow my sister's, but I'd rather have my own.

elkaye[at]gmail[dot]com

Elkaye Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I faved you on technorati (username is Elkaye)

elkaye[at]gmail[dot]com

Elkaye Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

Here's my tweet: http://twitter.com/Elkaye/status/2510985236

elkaye[at]gmail[dot]com

makeetis Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I need this camera because mine is really old. I bought it off someone and thought I was getting a good deal. I didn't.
brewerchickey78(at)yahoo.com

susan Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I'd love one for my mom so that she has her own camera to take her own pictures of her first grandchild!

susan Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I follow on twitter and tweeted. http://twitter.com/susanlanai/status/2511502963

Meredith Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

Tweeted: http://twitter.com/Merri617/status/2511803607
meredith.hellen@gmail.com

Laura Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

tweet http://twitter.com/Cutiesfreestuff/status/2513335604

I follow you too

paulbethurem@att.net

buzzd Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

My camera is getting old and I love taking pics so this one would be great

sue14625 Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

mine is an early digital camera old heavy and i think its possessed i try to take pictures and it will not then next time it will poor thing is about to die i think

sphinx63 Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I need this camera because it would fit in my purse, so I wouldn't miss that great shot!

sphinxcw at aol dot com

Lynn H Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

My sons camera was just stolen...this would be a great replacement!

Anonymous,  Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I love to take pics of the outdoors. That's what I would use it for.

adr1001025[at]msn.com

Andrea Hatfield Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I follow you and tweeted again today!
http://twitter.com/simplyandreah/status/2513995625

Elena Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

It would be nice to have a small purse sized camera instead of having to wrestle with my husband's DSLR! Thanks for the contest!

Kathy Detweiler Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I so need,want a new camera. I just started birding and my old camera is having problems focusing and we can't afford to have it looked at or buy a new one.

Unknown Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

daily tweet on tue. amsbolda@hotmail.com

http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/2514273246

Dove420 Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

We don't have a camera and now that I can't work and live on a fixed income we really can't afford one either. I really would like to have one to take pictures of my grandchildren. They are still young enough to want to come to grandma's (my grandson not as much as my granddaughter) So the day that coming to grandma's is more of a chore/duty instead of one of the places they'd rather be is coming up on us fast and we'd like pictures to look at while they are off with their friends instead of visiting us.

Leslie M. Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

LeslieVeg left a Tues Tweet
http://twitter.com/LeslieVeg/status/2514315941
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Dove420 Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

Your button is now on my sidebar.

http://craftygrandmasthoughts.blogspot.com/

dove42(at)comcast(dot)net

Dove420 Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I follow you on Twitter and I tweeted.

http://twitter.com/Dove420/status/2514444356

dove42(at)comcast(dot)net

Anonymous,  Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

Great photo quality according to your pictures, very nice. Our digital camera is old, big and bulky, but the chip has become obsolete. ruthing73 at hotmail dot com

joannaonthelake Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I would love to own this wonderful Casio Exilim Digital Camera because the digital camera we have will not hold a battery charge anymore so essentially it is useless to us. We have 3 young children all of which are under 10 years old that my husband and I want to capture candid moments of and we don't have the extra $$$ right now to replace our old camera. So winning this would be a wish come true for us. Thank you for the chance to enter.
joannaonthelake@gmail.com

joannaonthelake Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I have added your new button to my blog
http://thebestofeverythingforyou.blogspot.com/

joannaonthelake@gmail.com

joannaonthelake Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I have favored you on Technorati, my username is joannaonthelake

joannaonthelake@gmail.com

joannaonthelake Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

#1 - Blogged about this giveaway
http://thebestofeverythingforyou.blogspot.com/2009/07/good-golly-miss-blondie-casio-giveaway.html

joannaonthelake@gmail.com

joannaonthelake Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

#2 - Blogged about this giveaway
http://thebestofeverythingforyou.blogspot.com/2009/07/good-golly-miss-blondie-casio-giveaway.html

joannaonthelake@gmail.com

joannaonthelake Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

#3 - Blogged about this giveaway
http://thebestofeverythingforyou.blogspot.com/2009/07/good-golly-miss-blondie-casio-giveaway.html

joannaonthelake@gmail.com

joannaonthelake Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

#4 - Blogged about this giveaway
http://thebestofeverythingforyou.blogspot.com/2009/07/good-golly-miss-blondie-casio-giveaway.html

joannaonthelake@gmail.com

joannaonthelake Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

#5 - Blogged about this giveaway
http://thebestofeverythingforyou.blogspot.com/2009/07/good-golly-miss-blondie-casio-giveaway.html

joannaonthelake@gmail.com

joannaonthelake Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I am following you on twitter and here is a link to my tweet:

http://twitter.com/joannaonthelake/status/2514742675

joannaonthelake@gmail.com

Anonymous,  Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

need a better quality camera for family photos and vacations

cindys4682@hotmail.com

joannaonthelake Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

Your blog is added to my blog roll
http://thebestofeverythingforyou.blogspot.com/

joannaonthelake@gmail.com

koopermom Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I hope I win this because I just dropped my new camera and busted the lens. and I can't find the proof of purchase/warranty. I need a new one!!

clynsg Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I would like to win it because if the family had a second camera, maybe mine would stay put where I could find it!

clynsg at yahoo.com

Kate Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I want to win so I can abuse my own camera rather than my husband's. :)

mrs_kateboard@hotmail.com

Kathy Detweiler Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

Following you on Twitter and Tweeted here
https://twitter.com/kdet62/status/2516417570

Fins2thrite Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

My daughter put two candy bars in my purse and guess what else was in there? my digital camera! I was able to get a safety pin and get most of the chocolate out of the grooves..but still..just not the same. I would love a new camera!

Anonymous,  Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

My husband broke ours on his last hunting trip!

Tarah
tarah716[at]ymail.com

Anonymous,  Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I love how your pics turned out! I also really like the design of the camera, it's compact, and cute. Would love to take this with me when I move to California in the fall! Thanks :)

shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

Anonymous,  Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I faved on Technorati (slnet)

shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

Anonymous,  Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I follow you on Twitter (lipstickncandy) and I tweeted:

http://twitter.com/lipstickncandy/status/2517742988

shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

Anonymous,  Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I commented on your It's My Blogiversary post.

shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

malleycc Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I need a new one because I left my old one at my ex-husbands house and I called him 2 months ago to mail it to me (he lives 500 miles away) and I am still waiting ....

marthajane Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I would like to win this camera because since my husband lost his job I've been selling stuff on ebay to make extra money. A better camera than I have now would be really helpful.

Fangirl Jen Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I need a new camera because I smashed the LCD screen on my current one while on vacation.

Tes283 Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

My family is getting older and is starting to lose members. I want a digital camera to record and keep photos that will remind the rest of the family of who we were.

Unknown Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I need this because my current digital camera is on the fritz and only works when it wants to.

Unknown Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

following on twitter & tweet

http://twitter.com/bridget3420/status/2519827660

Idaho Jill Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

My point and shoot camera is dying - if I zoom, the camera shuts off. It's having a really hard time! thanks for the chance to win a nice bright shiny new one! :-)

Idaho Jill Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I follow you on twitter-idahojill

tweet, thanks! http://twitter.com/idahojill/status/2520208137

AmandaK Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

My old digital camera isn't doing the job anymore. The pictures aren't looking like they used to!

orchestratenoise0726[at]yahoo[dot]com

marlene Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

My husband has an older model of this camera and it rocks. I'd like my own!

Anonymous,  Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

my jam cam doesn't work with windows xp!
timgus at cox dot net

Linda Kish Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

Surprisingly enough I need one because the only camera I have uses film!!

Unknown Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

Blogged about giveaway

http://freebies4meandu.blogspot.com/2009/07/77-giveaway-list-1.html

Unknown Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

2 Blogged about giveaway

http://freebies4meandu.blogspot.com/2009/07/77-giveaway-list-1.html

Unknown Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

3 Blogged about giveaway

http://freebies4meandu.blogspot.com/2009/07/77-giveaway-list-1.html

Unknown Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

4 Blogged about giveaway

http://freebies4meandu.blogspot.com/2009/07/77-giveaway-list-1.html

Unknown Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

5 Blogged about giveaway

http://freebies4meandu.blogspot.com/2009/07/77-giveaway-list-1.html

paryjeja Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I would like this camera because I love fireworks and I would love to try the firework mode.
paryjeja at sbcglobal dot net

Deborah Stinson-editor Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I'd like to have the Casio Exilim EX-S5 because I like to take lots of pix in the summer of birds and nature and just things around the lake in general, plus it sounds like just the camera to do a great job taking those pix. sierramuse8 at aol dot com.

Anonymous,  Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I need the camera because I am heading to a family dinner in a couple of months and I could use it to take pics.

nopejan(at)hotmail(dot)com

Erica C. Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

my camera is so outdated...the pictures are bad quality...this is great, thanks!

ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP