Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, July 6, 2009

Ouchies- Review and Giveaway

*CLOSED*

When your a young teenager or even a tween, you're easily embarrassed. Remember those days? I sure do. Luckily, I don't have a teenager yet but I've noticed that my seven year old is starting to take a lot more notice of his appearance and what people may think of him. Aaaah, the beginning of it all. Well, what if you could help ease some of that embarrassment?

Ouchies is a brand of bandages that are fashionable for teens and tweens. Their motto Hide your wound, not your style speaks so much for their bandages. They've got Teen-Ages Girl Bands, Teen-Ages Boy Bands, and even make your Own-Ages. And trust me the designs on these are pretty cool, even for me. Each tin is specially designed for a boy or a girl and includes 20 bandaids, 4 of each design.

I was lucky enough to receive both the boy and girl bandages to review. I have to say that I loved the designs on the girl bandaids so much that I've kept them for myself. Hunter thought they were the coolest bandaids he had ever seen. His favorite ones were the skulls. They are definitely fashionable bandages and I think the kids who are "too old" for Dora and Spongebob, but don't want to look boring with the plain ones, will love these. The quality of the bandaid was good as well, we didn't have any issues with them sticking at all.

One of you lucky readers will win their choice of boy or girl bandaids from Ouchies.

To Enter: Tell me which Ouchies you would choose if you won.

Extra Entries:

  • Grab my NEW button
  • Follow me on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway
  • Favorite me on Technorati
  • Leave me a comment on any Non-giveaway post (3 entries)
  • Enter any of the Summer Blast Bash giveaways either here, The Mud Bug, or The Divine Miss Mommy and leave a comment here telling me which ones you entered.
Giveaway ends Friday July 17 at 11:59pm EST and will be notified via email and will have 48 hrs to respond to claim their prize.


Photobucket

69 comments:

Unknown Monday, July 06, 2009  

I would pick the boys ouchies because I have a little boy and another little boy on the way.

heather[dot]mcdougle[at]gmail[dot]com

Unknown Monday, July 06, 2009  

I entered the baseball coloring book giveaway

heather[dot]mcdougle[at]gmail[dot]com

GypsyFox Monday, July 06, 2009  

that's awesome!!! I think I eed those more than my kids, I'm so clumsy LOL..I just signed up for technorati..I'm having trouble with the whole "claiming code" could you helo me? pretty please? my email is 3pajaritos@live.com thanks MUAH!

Sue E,  Monday, July 06, 2009  

I would choose the fire design for boys. Thanks for the chance to win!

sueellison@hcecwildblue.com

susan Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I follow on twitter and tweeted. http://twitter.com/susanlanai/status/2511536908

Elena Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I have 2 girls so we'd need the girl Ouchies! Thanks for the contest!

Eddie Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I'd pick the Teen-Ages Boy bands because all three of my kids would enjoy them!

erind35@yahoo.ca

tatertot374 Wednesday, July 08, 2009  

I would pick the Girls Rule.
THank you for the chance
tatertot374@sbcglobal.net

Linda Wednesday, July 08, 2009  

Our favorite is the boy's Blue Camoflage.
lgrieser(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

danosor Wednesday, July 08, 2009  

I would pick the boy's ouchies because i have two young sons.

linmoe@sympatico.ca

ReggieMann Thursday, July 09, 2009  

I would choose the girl bands - the Pink Camouflage with Hearts design is so cute!!

ReggieM1961 (at) gmail (dot) com

Anonymous,  Thursday, July 09, 2009  

I'd choose the dragon tats for teen boys.

msurosey@yahoo.com

Stephanie Grant Thursday, July 09, 2009  

If I won I would choose the one for boys since I have an active little dare devil here at home these would come in handy!

janetfaye Friday, July 10, 2009  

I would choose the boys with the Dragon.

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

janetfaye Friday, July 10, 2009  

new Button:
http://blog-giveaways.blogspot.com/

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

Anonymous,  Friday, July 10, 2009  

the teenage girls bandages.they are so cute! especially the pink camouflage with the hearts.

allegro966@yahoocom

Belinda M Saturday, July 11, 2009  

I would pick the teen-ages boys bands

Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous,  Sunday, July 12, 2009  

I would have to pick the skull and bones Ouchies for my kids.

Stacie
http://www.thedivinemissmommy.com

Anonymous,  Sunday, July 12, 2009  

I have new button on my blog.

Stacie
http://www.thedivinemissmommy.com

Anonymous,  Sunday, July 12, 2009  

I faved you on Technorati.

Stacie
http://www.thedivinemissmommy.com

Anonymous,  Sunday, July 12, 2009  

I commented on the He's Gonna Be a Rockstar post.

Entry #1

Stacie
http://www.thedivinemissmommy.com

Anonymous,  Sunday, July 12, 2009  

I commented on the He's Gonna Be a Rockstar post.

Entry #2

Stacie
http://www.thedivinemissmommy.com

Anonymous,  Sunday, July 12, 2009  

I commented on the He's Gonna Be a Rockstar post.

Entry #3

Stacie
http://www.thedivinemissmommy.com

justicecw Tuesday, July 14, 2009  

The boys surfer style is my favorite. thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com

justicecw Wednesday, July 15, 2009  

I entered your Baseball activity book giveaway. justicecw@hotmail.com

ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP