Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Eden Fantasy's- Review #4



*This post contains adult content....so look around and send your kiddos into the other room!!*

As if you couldn't already tell I have a "thing" for Eden Fantasys. Let me admit, that before Eden Fantasy's came knocking on my door, i only owned one vibrator. Yes, just one! Can you believe that? A 20-something single woman with only one sex toy. Through these reviews I have become a lot more comfortable in my sexuality and even talking about it. No shyness here!!

Alright, so on to the review. Well Drew from Eden Fantasys happens to be one of my favorite reps. Why? Because he is so easy and comfortable to talk to and he never lets me down. This time around I told him to surprise me with something fun. And a few days later, it came. Now this adult toy is something totally different than I have ever used or even expected. I received the Sparkle Scepter Glass dildo. This is my first and only glass dildo that i own. Naturally, I start thinking it's glass. Afraid of breakage and shattering and all the unpleasantries that go along with it but I took the time to read the box and look it up on the internet and was convinced that it would be safe. It is made from highly durable tempered glass.

This is a very pretty dildo...it has pink on it! This would be a great, fun dildo if you and your significant other wanted to add a little excitement to the bedroom. What I found really neat about the glass dildos is that you can ice it up or heat it up for some different sensations. I had a lot of fun using it myself, however I can't seem to get off unless I have some vibrating action going on too. The bumps on it are not rough at all, they actually feel quite nice. The knob on the end is perfectly shaped and sized for control of movement. My recommendation is to keep the box and packaging because it doesn't come with a protective sleeve or anything. I always return mine to the box and sit it in the styrofoam so it doesn't break. Also becuase it is glass...super easy to clean. You could even stick it in the diswasher if you wanted to but water and soap also do just fine.


Overall I think this is a perfect little product. So thank you again to Drew at Eden Fantasys for expanding my *um* collection a little further.


Photobucket

6 comments:

Gena Saturday, July 18, 2009  

That looks AWESOME! I have NEVER tried a glass one before but I'm like you, give me the vibration!

Virginia Sunday, July 19, 2009  

Very interesting. Hmmm never tried the whole glass thing...looks fun :)

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted Saturday, July 25, 2009  

looks like your getting quite the collection there! I don't think I could do the whole glass thing

Akira07 Wednesday, July 29, 2009  

Nice, how much is it?

Is edenfantasy also make sex toy for man? I will take a look.

Anyway i'm appreciate you for making article like this :D. It's rare to find female blogger write about their sex life.

ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP