Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, July 6, 2009

Piggy Paint

*CLOSED*



Every little girl wants to have pretty nails, but nail polish is so harsh and toxic for our little princesses. Kids are constantly putting their hands in their mouths and with polish on their little fingers you can't help but wonder what toxins they may be ingesting.

Piggy Paints nail polish is the safe nail polish choice for children. Created by Melanie Hurley, a stay-at-home mom of 2 little girls, who love to have their fingernails painted, this mom knows how important a kid-friendly polish is. These nail polishes are water-based and are as natural as mud. No toxic, harsh or even smelly chemicals in these polishes. They even offer a safe Nail Polish Remover as well. They come in great fun, vibrant colors with great names such as Ice Cream Dream, Girls Rule, Twinkle Toes, and Tea Party for Two. Now you can paint your little girls nails and feel at ease when she sucks her thumbs or licks her fingers.

Right now you can receive 15% off anything on their website. Offer ends August 15, 2009 and Coupon code is: GOLLY15L

One lucky reader has the chance to win a $20 gift code for anything at Piggy Paint.

To Enter: Go to Piggy Paint and tell me what your favorite color polish is.

Extra Entries:
  • Grab my NEW button
  • Follow me on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway
  • Favorite me on Technorati
  • Leave me a comment on any Non-giveaway post (3 entries)
  • Enter any of the Summer Blast Bash giveaways either here, The Mud Bug, or The Divine Miss Mommy and leave a comment here telling me which ones you entered.
Giveaway ends Friday July 17 at 11:59pm EST and will be notified via email and will have 48 hrs to respond to claim their prize.



Photobucket

108 comments:

Unknown Monday, July 06, 2009  

follow on twitter and tweetd. amsbolda@hotmail.com

http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/2498747104

Unknown Monday, July 06, 2009  

My favorite color is forever fancy.

heather[dot]mcdougle[at]gmail[dot]com

Unknown Monday, July 06, 2009  

I have your new button on my blog

heather[dot]mcdougle[at]gmail[dot]com

Unknown Monday, July 06, 2009  

I entered the baseball coloring book giveaway

heather[dot]mcdougle[at]gmail[dot]com

GypsyFox Monday, July 06, 2009  

omg I NEED this my daughter just turned 3 & I cannot tel you how many times my daughter has attempted to paint her nails with my plish LOL! I already have both buttons honey! xoxo

Anonymous,  Monday, July 06, 2009  

I entered the Summer Blast Bash giveaways at Mud Bug.

Victoria Monday, July 06, 2009  

I love Girls Rule! Thanks for the chance! utgal2004[at]yahoo[dot]com

Organic Girl Monday, July 06, 2009  

I follow on twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/evyready/status/2507188401 lil_lolas@hotmail.com

hallie,  Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

love forever fancy and cloud of candy!
picketfence_cartel@hotmail.com

The Merry Death Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

Tweet! https://twitter.com/meredycat/status/2510937674
meredycat*lycos*com

susan Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I follow on twitter and tweeted. http://twitter.com/susanlanai/status/2511560758

Jessilyn82 Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I follow on twitter as jessilyn82 and did a tweet http://twitter.com/Jessilyn82/status/2526206391

tatertot374 Wednesday, July 08, 2009  

My daughter likes the Forever Fancy
Thank you for the chance
tatertot374@sbcglobal.net

jennem Wednesday, July 08, 2009  

At Piggy Paint, I like the Twinkle Toes color. And the Miss Firecracker set! My daughter would be thrilled with any of their products.
Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com

Anonymous,  Thursday, July 09, 2009  

I love Forever Fancy. My daughter (now 4) is really into painting her nails and she would love this!

pitaharmon Friday, July 10, 2009  

Sometimes Sweet, that is the color for Chubby-huggy. It's nice and bright!
harmonden[at]wowway[dot}com

Anonymous,  Friday, July 10, 2009  

I now follow you and tweeted! http://twitter.com/her5boys480/status/2570722661

Bakersdozen Friday, July 10, 2009  

I think "Angel Kisses" is a really sweet color for little girls. vidomich(at)yahoo(dot)com

souldolphindream Friday, July 10, 2009  

My daughters favorite color is Angel Kisses. It looks so cute on her

souldolphindream@aol.com

thanks

Unknown Friday, July 10, 2009  

Entered the Baseball Activity book here!

sherri419 at gmail dot com

trixx Friday, July 10, 2009  

I entered the Ouchies Bandaids & Baseball Activity Books giveaways

MaggieM Saturday, July 11, 2009  

My favorite Piggy Paint nail color is "Angel Kisses", it's such a pretty pink:)

maggie@mannwieler.com

MaggieM Saturday, July 11, 2009  

I follow you on Twitter as "Smokeysmom" and Tweeted this giveaway: http://twitter.com/smokeysmom/status/2587783280

maggie@mannwieler.com

MaggieM Saturday, July 11, 2009  

I entered your Casio Exilim EX85 Digital Camera "Summer Blast Bash" giveaway:)

maggie@mannwieler.com

MaggieM Saturday, July 11, 2009  

I entered Mud Bug's Timex "Summer Blast Bash" giveaway:)

maggie@mannwieler.com

MaggieM Saturday, July 11, 2009  

I entered Mud Bug's "Summer Blast Bash" Creative Vado HD giveaway:)

maggie@mannwieler.com

MaggieM Saturday, July 11, 2009  

I entered Mud Bug's "Summer Blast Bash" Flor rug giveaway:)

maggie@mannwieler.com

MaggieM Saturday, July 11, 2009  

I entered Mud Bug's "Summer Blast Bash" Frecklebox Personalized Gifts giveaway:)

maggie@mannwieler.com

MaggieM Saturday, July 11, 2009  

I entered Mud Bug's "Summer Blast Bash" Eye Buy Direct giveaway:)

maggie@mannwieler.com

MaggieM Saturday, July 11, 2009  

I entered Mud Bug's "SBB" See Kai Run giveaway:)

maggie@mannwieler.com

MaggieM Saturday, July 11, 2009  

I entered Mud Bug's "SBB" Sesame Street-The Village Co. giveaway:)

maggie@mannwieler.com

MaggieM Saturday, July 11, 2009  

I entered Mud Bug's "SBB" Cedar Valley Publishing giveaway:)

maggie@mannwieler.com

Belinda M Saturday, July 11, 2009  

My favorite color is the forever fancy

Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous,  Sunday, July 12, 2009  

I love the Angel Kisses polish. All of the colors are cute!

Stacie
http://www.thedivinemissmommy.com

Anonymous,  Sunday, July 12, 2009  

I added your button to my blogroll.

Stacie
http://www.thedivinemissmommy.com

Anonymous,  Sunday, July 12, 2009  

I follow you on Twitter and Tweeted:

http://twitter.com/StacieinAtlanta/status/2607104360

Stacie
http://www.thedivinemissmommy.com

Anonymous,  Sunday, July 12, 2009  

Faved you on Techonorati. I am StacieinAtlanta.

Stacie
http://www.thedivinemissmommy.com

Anonymous,  Sunday, July 12, 2009  

I commented on the Top 10 Reasons Why I Won't Win the Mother of the Year Award post.

Entry #1

Stacie
http://www.thedivinemissmommy.com

Anonymous,  Sunday, July 12, 2009  

I commented on the Top 10 Reasons Why I Won't Win the Mother of the Year Award post.

Entry #2

Stacie
http://www.thedivinemissmommy.com

Anonymous,  Sunday, July 12, 2009  

I commented on the Top 10 Reasons Why I Won't Win the Mother of the Year Award post.

Entry #3

Stacie
http://www.thedivinemissmommy.com

LeBizyB Monday, July 13, 2009  

My favorite color is Dragon Tears.

lebizyb AT q DOT com
http://lebizyb.blogspot.com/

Anonymous,  Tuesday, July 14, 2009  

I follow you on Twitter and I've tweeted.

http://twitter.com/badgermomma/statuses/2637128917

justicecw Wednesday, July 15, 2009  

I entered your Baseball Activity Book giveaway. justicecw@hotmail.com

justicecw Wednesday, July 15, 2009  

I entered the Sesame Street giveaway at Mud Bug. justicecw@hotmail.com

MrsAshley Wednesday, July 15, 2009  

Angel Kisses is my favorite!

Thanks for the change to win.

Ashley

MrsAshleyWalkup at gmail dot com

ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP