Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, July 6, 2009

Kinesys Review and Giveaway

*CLOSED*



If you couldn't already tell by the title of my blog....I am blonde. I also have blue eyes and with that combo comes fair skin and freckles. My son has the exact same coloring as me. What you don't know is that I had two pre-cancerous moles removed when I was 22. I was told that had I not removed one of them, I would've had skin cancer by age 25. Yep, skin cancer. Now age 25 has come and gone for me and now more than ever I am cautious about wearing sunscreen. I know that I am at a high risk for skin cancer. And of course I want to do everything I can to protect my son as well.


I was thrilled to have the opportunity to try Kinesys sunscreen. I was given fragrence-free Kinesys kids SPF 30 spray sunscreen. My favorite parts about this sunscreen is you don't have to rub it in (which is perfect for the sandy beach), its water and sweat resistant, and it fits right in my purse so I carry it around with me.


Some of the great features of Kinesys sunscreens are:
  • Microspray formula

  • PABA-free

  • Hypoallergenic

  • non-comedogenic

  • Alcohol and Oil free

  • Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection w/ Parsol 1789

  • Water & Sweat resistant

These sunscreens are great. If you prefer lotions to the spray bottles they have those as well. The other great thing about these products are how safe they are for the environment. Kinesys is the only sunscreen that is 100 % carbon neutral, cruelty free (100% free of animal by products and is certified vegan), and is 100% recyclable. With all these great factors, why would you use any other sunscreen?


I am giving away 1 4oz Kid's SPF 30 Alcohol-Free Spray and 1 4oz Hydrating Moisturizer with SPF 15, with a total value of $40.

To Enter: Tell what you like the most about Kinesys Sunscreens.

Extra Entries:
  • Grab my NEW button
  • Follow me on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway
  • Favorite me on Technorati
  • Leave me a comment on any Non-giveaway post (3 entries)
  • Enter any of the Summer Blast Bash giveaways either here, The Mud Bug, or The Divine Miss Mommy and leave a comment here telling me which ones you entered.
Giveaway ends Friday July 17 at 11:59pm EST and will be notified via email and will have 48 hrs to respond to claim their prize.

Photobucket

109 comments:

Stephanie Monday, July 06, 2009  

I LOVE that it is vegan! As a vegan, that is extremely important to me when considering products!

Organic Girl Monday, July 06, 2009  

I would have to comment on it being all natural and chemical free, my kids are sensitive to soaps and perfumes etc.2 out of my 4 kids are sensitive to the point of allergic so this would be awesome to win and try . It vegan too, lil_lolas@hotmail.com

Organic Girl Monday, July 06, 2009  

I made you a favorite on my technorati (evyready) lil_lolas@hotmail.com

Organic Girl Monday, July 06, 2009  

I follow on twitter and tweeted this giveaway today http://twitter.com/evyready/status/2507259757 lil_lolas@hotmail.com

Anonymous,  Monday, July 06, 2009  

I love that they are gentle and good for sensitive skin. Thanks for the giveaway!

luckymegs1981 AT yahoo DOT com

Marce,  Monday, July 06, 2009  

What attracts me about this product is the lack of harsh chemicals.

marce_hall at yahoo dot com

remarker/fcffollower Monday, July 06, 2009  

I love that it is 100% free of animal by products and is certified vegan - since we are a vegetarian household

Pamela S Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I like that they are gentle on sensitive skin since several members of our household have skin issues, and also that it's cruelty free. Thanks.

Thanks.
pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

Elkaye Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I like that it is a natural product that doesn't contain alcohol or oil.

elkaye[at]gmail[dot]com

Elkaye Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I left a comment here: http://www.goodgollymissblondie.com/2009/01/skin-md-review.html


elkaye[at]gmail[dot]com

#1

Elkaye Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I left a comment here: http://www.goodgollymissblondie.com/2009/01/skin-md-review.html


elkaye[at]gmail[dot]com

#2

Elkaye Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I left a comment here: http://www.goodgollymissblondie.com/2009/01/skin-md-review.html


elkaye[at]gmail[dot]com

#3

Elkaye Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I faved you on technorati (username is Elkaye)

elkaye[at]gmail[dot]com

Elkaye Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I entered the Summer Blast Bash giveaway for the Casio Camera.

elkaye[at]gmail[dot]com

Belinda Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I like that it has all natural ingredients.
Thanks!
1bmore @ gmail . com

susan Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I follow on twitter and tweeted. http://twitter.com/susanlanai/status/2511524827

clc408 Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I have sensitive skin so I appreciate that they are hypoallergenic and PABA free. Thanks!

Anonymous,  Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

What a great giveaway at the beginning of summer. I like it that there are no animal products in it. I also like the idea that they have fragrance free. who wants to smell like a coconut?

Amber Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I love that they are oil free so they won't cause me to break out!
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous,  Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I love that they are Fragrance Free as strong smells give my kids a headache!
georgiakac@bellsouth.net

andrea v Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I like the girl spray and how it smells. This sunscreen goes on so easy and doesn't feel greasy.

Idaho Jill Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I love that they are so environmentally friendly and that "Great for active individuals, KINeSYS is easy to apply, leaves no residue, doesn't leave you feeling greasy or oily and it won't block your pores." - fantastic! I have a sun allergy & go thru lots of sunscreen, thanks!

Idaho Jill Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

I follow you on twitter-idahojill

tweet, thanks! http://twitter.com/idahojill/status/2520284242

Anonymous,  Wednesday, July 08, 2009  

love love love that it is vegan & waterproof!

autumn398 @ yahoo.com

tatertot374 Wednesday, July 08, 2009  

I love that these are frangrance free and the spray feature is wonderful. Thank you for the chance
tatertot374@sbcglobal.net

jennem Wednesday, July 08, 2009  

I like that they spray on--much easier to apply.
Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com

covercover Wednesday, July 08, 2009  

I like that the in their products irritants such as oil, alcohol, PABA and preservatives have been replaced with more sophisticated ingredients.

ktanjatk(at)gmail(dot)com

covercover Wednesday, July 08, 2009  

following on twitter & tweeted:
http://twitter.com/ktanjatk/status/2535442339

ktanjatk(at)gmail(dot)com

covercover Wednesday, July 08, 2009  

Entered Mud Bug's Frecklebox Personalized Gifts Giveaway

ktanjatk(at)gmail(dot)com

covercover Wednesday, July 08, 2009  

Entered Divine Miss Mommy's Divine Spinlash Giveaway

ktanjatk(at)gmail(dot)com

Gloria's Bits and Pieces Thursday, July 09, 2009  

It is good for sensitive skin and lacks harsh chemicals!


kngmckellar@hotmail.com

janetfaye Friday, July 10, 2009  

I like that they are 100% free of animal by products.

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

Anonymous,  Friday, July 10, 2009  

great for sensitive little ones...the absence of oils and harsh chemicals is awesome.
thank you!

laurieoona@yahoo.com

Nancy S. Friday, July 10, 2009  

I like that it contains no animal products and is recyclable.

ncschools at yahoo dot com

Anonymous,  Friday, July 10, 2009  

I love that they are free from irritants such as oil, alcohol, PABA and preservatives have been replaced with more sophisticated ingredients!!

Anonymous,  Friday, July 10, 2009  

I follow you on Twitter and I Tweeted http://twitter.com/her5boys480/status/2570776104

NesieBird Friday, July 10, 2009  

I like that it is water and sweat resistant. My kids spend a lot of time in the water while in the sun and this will help protect them without having to reapply sunscreen over and over again. kneecree at gmail dot com

Kathy P Friday, July 10, 2009  

i love that they have a gentle non-irritating formula ideal for children, sprays on easily and dries fast for little athletes on the go and comes in a bright fun package kids enjoy.

MaggieM Saturday, July 11, 2009  

What I love most about Kinesys products are that they are 100% vegan and not tested on animals, Hypoallergenic, water and sweat resistant. I love that they offer the Microspray formula sunscreen as my grand children hate having lotions and creams rubbed onto their little faces:)

maggie@mannwieler.com

MaggieM Saturday, July 11, 2009  

I follow you on Twitter as "Smokeysmom" and Tweeted this great giveaway: http://twitter.com/smokeysmom/status/2588030543

maggie@mannwieler.com

MaggieM Saturday, July 11, 2009  

I entered your Summer Blast Bash Casio Exilim EX85 Digital Camera giveaway:)

maggie@mannwieler.com

MaggieM Saturday, July 11, 2009  

I entered your Summer Blast Bash Piggy Paint giveaway:)

maggie@mannwieler.com

MaggieM Saturday, July 11, 2009  

I entered Mud Bug's Summer Blast Bash Timex giveaway:)

maggie@mannwieler.com

MaggieM Saturday, July 11, 2009  

I entered Mud Bug's Summer Blast Bash Creative Vado HD giveaway:)

maggie@mannwieler.com

MaggieM Saturday, July 11, 2009  

I entered Mud Bug's Summer Blast Bash FLOR rug giveaway:)

maggie@mannwieler.com

MaggieM Saturday, July 11, 2009  

I entered Mud Bug's Summer Blast Bash Frecklebox Personalized Gifts giveaway:)

maggie@mannwieler.com

MaggieM Saturday, July 11, 2009  

I entered Mud Bug's Summer Blast Bash Eye Buy Direct Giveaway:)

maggie@mannwieler.com

MaggieM Saturday, July 11, 2009  

I entered Mud Bug's Summer Blast Bash See Kai Run giveaway:)

maggie@mannwieler.com

MaggieM Saturday, July 11, 2009  

I entered Mud Bug's Summer Blast Bash Sesame Street-The Village Co. products giveaway:)

maggie@mannwieler.com

MaggieM Saturday, July 11, 2009  

I entered Mud Bug's Summer Blast Bash Cedar Valley Publishing giveaway:)

maggie@mannwieler.com

Belinda M Saturday, July 11, 2009  

I like that it is not greasy or oily feeling


Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous,  Sunday, July 12, 2009  

I love that the products are vegan.

Stacie
http://www.thedivinemissmommy.com

Anonymous,  Sunday, July 12, 2009  

I grabbed your new button.

Stacie
http://www.thedivinemissmommy.com

Anonymous,  Sunday, July 12, 2009  

I faved you on Technorati.

Stacie
http://www.thedivinemissmommy.com

justicecw Tuesday, July 14, 2009  

I like that it is ok for sensitive skin because my sons skin in sensitive. thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com

justicecw Tuesday, July 14, 2009  

I entered the Baseball activity book givewaway. thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com

justicecw Tuesday, July 14, 2009  

I entered the Sesame Street products giveaway at Mud Bug. justicecw@hotmail.com

justicecw Tuesday, July 14, 2009  

I entered the Thomas the Train giveaway at Mud Bug. justicecw@hotmail.com

justicecw Tuesday, July 14, 2009  

I entered the FreckleBox giveaway at Mud Bug. justicecw@hotmail.com

justicecw Tuesday, July 14, 2009  

I entered the Cedar Valley Publishhing giveaway at Mud Bug. justicecw@hotmail.com

justicecw Tuesday, July 14, 2009  

I entered the See Kai Run giveaway at Mud Bug. justicecw@hotmail.com

justicecw Tuesday, July 14, 2009  

I entered the EyeBuyDirect giveaway at MudBug . justicecw@hotmail.com

justicecw Tuesday, July 14, 2009  

I entered the Playschool giveaway at Mud Bug. justicecw@hotmail.com

pierce Thursday, July 16, 2009  

I like that its hypoallergenic the most, don't want anything to bother that

ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP