Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Feeling Lost??!!

Notice something different? Wondering if you're in the right place?

Of course you are!! Miss Blondie has gotten a B-E-A-UTIFUL makeover. Don't you just love it??!! How can you not. As you can see I have a brand new header, and a new button to match. So while you're here, grab my new Fabulous button!

I have to give many props and many thanks to Sara from Subjective Beauty, for giving me this lovely design. I couldn't have asked for anything better. She is truly amazing!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Leslie M. Monday, July 06, 2009  

Your Blog looks AMAZING!!!! Good thing I am not the Jealous type! haha
Just gorgeous!! Congrats!!!

Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP