I'm having a Live Giveaway for the Cheerios Spoonfuls of Stories Gift set. The first person to reach comment number 101 will win this book set. Rules are you must comment in a sentence. No one word comments.
Good Luck!!

ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
© Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
116 comments:
What shall I say. My girls love books so this would be cool.
Is anyone else here yet?
101 comments are going to be hard all by myslef, lol.
Maybe I could sing again - You are my sunshine, My only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are gray.
You'll never know dear how much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away.
Oh my, what next? I am lost here.
I feel like what I was in moderation land on Momdot, lol.
What are your plans for the 4th?
We are going camping. My girls love camping.
We plan to toast marshmallows over an open fire.
i'm kind of here.
Maybe swim, play in the sand and fly a kite.
I have to wait oh five more hours before I can go to the hospital.
Hey, Jenna. I was going batty by myslef here.
Why you going to the hospital?
I hope all is okay?
I can comment though. It's about the only thing I can
i want this too
One of my migraines. I've taken max doses of everything and only gotten worse.
Going to be a long night, lol.
Oo, the excitement of a live contest, this will be fun! =)
MovieMomma@gmail.com
I so know about migraines. I hate them and get them frequently. I know how you feel.
Steven won't come home and says I'm fine right now. Maybe a brick on his head when he walks through the door will do the trick.
Lives are always fun. Glad there are more here.
Yep, we can get this rolling! =)
I say induce a migraine and then see what he says. Maybe 3 bricks.
I feel like crap because I can't even really play with Aubrey right now.
Why can I not tear myself away from MJ news?
Or I'll kick him where it counts. No. That kind of movement hurts me
It is hard to have a migraines when kids are around. You can't just forget about them.
Too many icons gone this week, wow
I would say kick him. I would suffere for that brief moment to teach him a lesson.
ok, onto happier things-while trying to not read about death-these books look great!
Oh I know, I usually notice that actors or celebs for that fact, tend to go in 3s.
I once had a fever of 105 and strep and my ex told me I wasn't sick enough to go to the doctor. Men suck
I agree these books do look great!
I switched from cable to dsl and I actually like it just as well!
Men are cluless.
I was scared-I have had cable forever.
Oooh and now Aubrey is getting grumpy. Crap.
It was just getting so expensive-I am saving over $100 a month by switching to directv & dsl.
Do I sound like a commercial?
Oh ouch. I just had to raise my voice. This sucks.
I can't even lay down.
Should I post a disclosure that I do not work for them nor am I being compensated for saying I switched and it is cheaper? LOL
I'm sorry Jenna-that's poopy.
lol, there is nothing wrong with switching to something because its cheaper, thats a good thing!
Hey everybody! How is everyone?
I am at work. I have a few things to do in the next half hour...but I guess it can wait until tomorrow...
Doing good, how are you? =)
I switched from directv to cable.
It's been a long day...and very strange...
I should be packing more boxes, in the middle of getting ready to move.. I prefer being lazy with the laptop lol.
pretty good thanks!
Why did you switch from directv to cable?
OMG Someone just told me I'm heartless for "celebrating MJ's death" Uhhh I said I could careless and I'm not going to be sad about it considering all the things we know. Since when is that celebrating?
What medicine do you take for your migraines?
Maybe I should put a Woohoo on my facebook status.
what is up with all the these stars passing away lately?
My cable bill, with internet, was $165!!! highway robbery!
I take imitrex and for the most part it helps if I catch it early
My son would love this set of books
I've taken two different muscle relaxers today and I can't take the Imitrex. I can't swallow once I take it.
I can't believe I was paying that much. wow.
yeah I switched from directv to cable & I have saved so much more.
Everyday I have a headache of sorts and about 4-5 times a month I get migraines.
I'm not supposed to be given anythign of the triptan family but they keep doing so
I'm starving for some reason
I've had a headache everyday for the past two years.
I even tried cable internet. It was pretty good!
@always-that's so funny because it's opposite where I live! directv is SO much cheaper!
That is not good. Why do you have to wait 5 hours?\
My husband uses Zomig for migranes, it works pretty well especially the ones that disolve under the tongue.
I loved cable, but not for that price...
I usually get sinus headaches .
That sucks Jenna. I so wish to ahve one day free of headaches.
Oh how I wish this was a sinus headache
Hopefully dsl & directv continue being good!
The only time I was free of them was when I was pregnant.
I wonder if the cable prices are different for different areas?
We are getting closer.. oo the suspense! hehe
A sinus would be easy to get rid of
We are starting to potty train my little girl
directv prices went up this year.
I've been dreading it, but it's not too bad yet!
My daughter gets migraines and we can't find anything to help her yet.
She has gone on the potty a few times already.
How is the weather?
I have to enroll her into a study to see if it can help
She's just so funny.
She actually told us she had to go last night, and got an m&m for it!
I rained earlier here, but now it is sunny!
We are going to U of M next month h=for her
How is the evening going for everyone? It is really hot here
Everyone say, Yay for books! Yay Books!
We are so close now
we are almost there!
The mosquitos are bad!
who will it be?
Who will get it?
Our a/c is broken so we are really suffering the last few days too.
We love to read! I am reading a lot more lately actually lol.
not me, it was fun though!
live giveaways rock!
God, Steven just needs to come home. If I go to Urgent Care, I can be in and out 15 min. He makes me wait til 1030, I'm gonna end up in the ER all night.
So exciting. I love lives.
congrat toni-looks like you did it!
Can you take the girls with you? I would babysit if I was near enough.
congratulations to who ever the winner is =) It has been fun!
Congrats! :) Way to go!
Oh wow! I forgot to pay attention, lol. That is cool.
This was fun everyone!
I agree, it was fun! Hadn't played a live contest before! =)
Steven has car
Thank you all for participating in my first live!! I hope you all had a good time!
Toni, Congrats you won girl!! send me your address at missblondie919@gmail.com!!
Post a Comment