Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

PeaceLoveMom- Review and Giveaway

*CLOSED*



I'll be honest with you...I love clothes. I mean what woman doesn't right? What I really like are "Mom tees." I love to wear shirts that announce to the world that I'm a mom. I am a proud mom, so why not show it off.

I recently received a Peace Love Mom tee and was super excited when it came. I got the Peace Flower Mom Soft Jersey Tee and I couldn't be happier with it. The fit was perfect. It wasn't too tight or too loose. The material was soft and the pattern of my shirt was adorable. I've worn it a bunch of times and washed it and the pattern hasn't faded. I wore it to Hunter's field day at school and got compliments from some of the other moms about my shirt. They have tees, tanks, thermals, hats and even kids shirts. And so many great sayings like Lucky Mom, Happy Mom, and Rock N Roll Mom just to name a few. Theres definitely a style for all moms.


The Giveaway: PeaceLoveMom would like to give one of you awesome readers a Peace Flower Mom Soft Jersey Tee of your own.
To Enter: Go to PeaceLoveMom and come back here and tell me what other shirt you like...style and all.
This is the required entry, if it is not followed all other entries will be disqualified.

Extra Entries:
  1. Follow my blog
  2. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway
  3. Favorite me on Technorati
  4. Leave me a comment on a non-giveaway post
  5. Get 5 entries if you blog about this giveaway

Remember to leave a separate comment for each entry. This giveaway will end on Thursday July 9 at 12:00 NOON EST. The winner will be posted here and notified via email and will have 48 hours to claim their prize or a new winner will be pulled.



Photobucket

82 comments:

Anonymous,  Wednesday, June 24, 2009  

follow on twitter @KiddiesCorner and tweeted http://twitter.com/KiddiesCorner/status/2319231825

Danielle Wednesday, June 24, 2009  

I love the Camp Mom Kiwi Tank! It is just too cute!

danielle78@comcast.net

Anonymous,  Wednesday, June 24, 2009  

I commented on your BlogHer post let the countdown begin!

koopermom Wednesday, June 24, 2009  

You always have the best giveaways!! I love that tee.
I found lots of great things that I want, especially the Lucky Mom, Chocolate Burn Out Tee . Great stuff!

Jennifer Friday, June 26, 2009  

I really like the Happy Mom tees and I'd love to get a Happy Baby onesie to match!!

Belinda M Sunday, June 28, 2009  

I also like the PeaceLoveMom
Red Comfy Thermal

Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

Belinda M Sunday, June 28, 2009  

I follow your blog

Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

Sweet Serendipity Tuesday, June 30, 2009  

Cute stuff! I want it all, lol. I love the peace, love, mom and the Lucky Mom is what'd I'd pick as my second choice :D
thanks!
melissa b rich at gmail dot com

Janet Thursday, July 02, 2009  

PLM watermelon soft tee is my pick. Yahoo! :)

gahome2mom at gmail dot com

Anonymous,  Thursday, July 02, 2009  

I love the Lucky Mom Pink T. Thanks for the giveaway.

forsweeps@bellsouth.net

5webs Thursday, July 02, 2009  

I love the Balanced Mom
(in Chocolate) Soft Jersey Tee.
Alicia Webster
5webs@comcast.net

Annie1 Friday, July 03, 2009  

I like the Balanced Mom Thyme Comfy Thermal!

Love the site!



Thanks



nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)

Annie1 Friday, July 03, 2009  

Follow you on Twitter (greeeneyedwhwom) and Tweeted

http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/2449151139


Thanks


nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)

Nicole C. Friday, July 03, 2009  

I like the fuller cut Rock & Roll Mom Black Tee!

choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com

JACLYN Friday, July 03, 2009  

I love the long sleeved thermal peace love mom tops.
firstrosegrrl@yahoo.com

Anonymous,  Friday, July 03, 2009  

Soft Jersey Mom Tees
Brushed Peace Sign
Black Soft Tee

adr1001025[at]msn.com

mogrill Friday, July 03, 2009  

I like the Grateful mom one!! Thanks for the chance. mogrill@comcast.net

Sarah Z Sunday, July 05, 2009  

Love the Lucky Mom in Mint!
Thanks
Sarah
believedreamcourage (at) gmail.com

Organic Girl Monday, July 06, 2009  

I like the Grateful Mom soft black tee in large, second would be the Happy mom in cranberry. They are great tshirts. lil_lolas@hotmail.com

Organic Girl Monday, July 06, 2009  

I follow on twitter and tweeted (evyready) http://twitter.com/evyready/status/2507343849

Kristen Monday, July 06, 2009  

I follow you on Twitter and tweeted! http://twitter.com/kris10chumley/status/2507431958

Gloria's Bits and Pieces Tuesday, July 07, 2009  

Brushed Peace Sign
Aqua Soft Tee in size medium is my favorite!

kngmckellar@hotmail.com

bkh61959 Wednesday, July 08, 2009  

I like them all, but my favorite is the Brushed Peace Sign Chocolate Soft Tee, thanks for the giveaway

Anonymous,  Thursday, July 09, 2009  

Linz said
The Balanced Mom - White tank top is my favorite.
sardisoaks(at)live(dot)com

NesieBird Thursday, July 09, 2009  

I love the Balanced Mom tee. Thank you so much! kneecree at gmail dot com

Cassie M,  Thursday, July 09, 2009  

I like the Happy Mom Cranberry Soft Tee!
Cassie
cjm92995@yahoo.com

Leslie S. Thursday, July 09, 2009  

I really like the PeaceLove Grateful Mom Black Burn Out Tee. Thanks!

Lee P Thursday, July 09, 2009  

I like the Happy Mom Grass Green Comfy Thermal. Thanks for this giveaway and please count me in

chinook92(at)gmail(dot)com

Marie Thursday, July 09, 2009  

I really like the Happy Mom Pink Comfy Thermal.

marielay@gmail.com

ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP