How Many Damn Frogs Do I Have to Kiss?!
This is how I'm feeling right at this very moment:
Heartbroken, crushed, confused, and stupid.
Why?
I hate being single.
Yup, it sucks!!
Heartbroken, crushed, confused, and stupid.
Why?
I hate being single.
Yup, it sucks!!
Usually I don't mind because I like to do my own thing and I know I don't need a man. But today, I hate it. You see, what you don't know, is that I've been in a relationship for about two months. Until today. He decided he's not sure if he wants a relationship but has fun hanging out with me, so he needs "time". I'm no fool, I know that that means you want out and you just tried to let me down gently. Well there is nothing "gentle" about break-ups. Especially if you're the one trying to make it work and doesn't want it to end. I'm confused because things were so good, I just don't get it. And of course, I have to be a girl and start dwelling about things that I've said and think maybe i scared him off when I said "such and such". Yes, I have lots of those insert-foot-into-mouth moments. Like 20 minutes later I always think, why the hell did I say that? And wish I could somehow take it back.
I honestly don't know what I'm doing wrong. I don't know if I'm picking the wrong guys or if I just flat out suck at relationships. I don't know. But as I get closer to that 30 age, I'm starting to worry that I'll never settle down. And that is an honest fear of mine. Hunter is gonna be 8 this fall and I don't want him to be an only child his entire life. I want to get married. I want more kids. And I am so afraid that it's gonna be too late for me.
So here I sit, eating what's left of the gallon of Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream, feeling sad and mopey. This is the only thing I've eaten all day. I barely slept last night and all I did today, up until now, was lay in bed. I hate this feeling. The dating scene sucks! Maybe I should just give up all together.
I'm on this emotional roller coaster and I can't wait for it to stop. I just really needed to get this all off my chest. And isn't that the best thing about blogging?
I think I'll watch He's Just Not that Into You tonight....seems appropriate today, huh!






























ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
14 comments:
{{{HUGS}}}
I have no wonderful words of wisdom to make you feel better, but I can tell you that men are idiots.
I have a friend who has this in her email signature... No man is worth your tears, and the one who is won't make you cry.
Aw hang in there Blondie. I know things will look up, but it just takes time. Atleast you seem to be getting fairly decent guys.. though it seems they dont want to commit... the guys I always ended up with were the jerk, loser, non motivated types! Then I found my prince and I had 3 kids first... so he was a real gem taking me with the 3 rugrats! Cheer up and pass over that ice cream!
I know it's hard! You just have to think like this...Mr. Right is out there somewhere right now waiting to find you. You both have to go through different things in order to find each other! Don't worry honey he'll find you! He's probably feeling the same way you are right now! (((hugs)))
aww im so sorry you have to go through this ! I know what ya mean about being single it does suck. But i just keep going , I know one day the right man will come and it will be all good. The thing that sucks is that we have to wait ! Keep your chin up !
Beware that movie isn't all that great!
You'll find Mr. Right someday, you just gotta keep trying!
I'm sorry :(
But instead of watching a movie like that...put in Dirty Dancing and watch that one...it always makes me feel better
I've so been there sweetie Better to know now that he's not right for you then to find out down the road.
I was single closing in on my 30's with a 10 yr old son just 10 yrs ago. I finally met a man in when I turned 30 and married him 5 yrs later. WE just had two boys. So my oldest is 20 and my baby is 1.
ITS NEVER to late and your never too old. THere someone who's out there that is right for you he just doesn't know it. Good luck hugs
I'm sorry you're feeling so down.
:(
After my divorce I dated so many of the 'wrong' men that I swore I'd end up the Crazy Old Cat Lady.
I met my husband just after my
31st bday.
Have a good cry, eat your ice cream and then get back at it.
*hugs*
Big Hug, and he's an idiot, don't cha wish men were like ice cream...? Easy to decide which one you like, with no surprises...
sorry you keep kissing the wrong frog.
but you could look at it this way, isn't it better to know before you find the warts?
Aww that movie rocked !!
Add Okay so I HATE to start by saying that IE dumped ya too.. yep I can't read your blog either through my favs on google (as you KNOW I heart you!) or even via doing a search and hopping in that way. The only way I got here was from Google Reader... SO if the peeps who normally send you wub and hugs don't show up for this post.. DO NOT think it's like some ASS of a guy who needs "space" (aka BALLS).. it's a techie thing. Now I understand it's hard to take any wisdom from those of us in the "happy ever after" set but really.. he IS out there! I know (I had not one but TWO kiddos AND I was FAT, unlike you my slvette wonder) and he still came along. Dark haired and handsome. Self assured and stead fast. And I did find my happy ever after. As I sit here typing to YOU a woman who I adore (for your strength, kidness, big heart, humor and beauty) I KNOW it sounds trite but he IS out ther for you and your guy. You might have to live through the frogs (neh TOADS) but he IS there I KNOW it!!! I WISH he was my single brother (but he's a dumb ass, love him though I do). Chin up, spoon down.. some day your prince will come sweetie I KNOW IT!!!!!!!
Big Hug!! So sorry it didn't work out. You'll meet someone new soon enough. You have to go through X amount of Mr. Wrong's before you find Mr. Right. That's part of what will make Mr. Right special for you.
I'm going to keep my eyes open for good looking single men around our age for you. Or do you like older? lol
My best friend had this problem but now is on the up and up. She is very beautiful and has been spoiled by men all her life. Me not being so hot have always watched in amazement at the way men act around her.
I look at you and think you might have the same problem. Anyway we just had a discussion last week on how beauty can be a curse instead of a blessing.
You girls tend to draw in every type of guy that there is out there which would include a lot of men that are not good for you.
Since she figured out to stop dating all the hotties that came her way but started dating some of the good guys that she would usually just want to be friends with. She has been having much better luck.
Hot guys are spoiled, average guys respect and honor you and not so cute guys might worship a hot girl to much. She has been shooting for the average guys.
Very long I know, Im in a chatty mood for some reason. Hope this helps.
PS nothing against not so cute guys but so far this is what the record is showing for them.
Post a Comment