Wordless Wednesday- Fathers Day
Since Sunday is father's day, I thought it fitting to dedicate this weeks WW to fathers day. Hunter's father is not involved in his life at all and his father figure is my grandfather. Papa. They are two peas in a pod. Best friends. My mother says they are soul mates. The bond Hunter shares with Papa is so incredible, he'll probably never share a bond like this with anyone else. And for the past few years, Hunter has made Papa cards for fathers day.
Happy Wordless Wednesday!!





























ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
32 comments:
Awhhh. I love this. How sweet is that. There is something so special about the relationship between grandchild and grandparent, I think.
Happy WW from Sara @ the Mostly Wordless Wednesday H.Q.!
I love this picture... so sweet. Brayden and my grandpa are also best buddies!! I love seeing them together.
How sweet! My little one and grandpa are very close too. It's amazing to watch them together.
It looks like they have a great bond.
Awww, that is too sweet!
Such a special post. Love it!!
That's so sweet. I had a great bond with my grandpa growing up. There's nothing like it.
Wow, how lucky for both! I'm sure they will learn so much from each other.
What a sweet photo.
That is a precious picture. It makes me really miss my Dad. This year will be my first year without him because he passed away in January at age 66. Treasure these memories forever. Happy WW!
That is so sweet. How special for your son and your grandfather.
Love that photo!
What a great picture! They look like best buddies! Happy WW!
My WW is up at Life @ 30
That is so sweet and you can tell how much he loves his papa
Nothing better then having a good buddy. How sweet.
Very sweet! My girls LOVE their papa! When I was a single mom, he was the best father figure I could have asked for! YAY for Hunter!
So sweet! I bet your grandpa loves that! Happy WW!
Awww, what a sweet picture. It is great that he is close with his Grandpa!
That is so wonderful of your Dad to step in when the real Dad isn't. Your Dad is very handsome! Happy WW!
http://mud-bug.com/2009/06/wordless-wednesday-yikes/
Awww, how cute! He looks so happy.
What a great shot! How wonderful for your son!!
how sweet. my son loves his grandpa's too. he's crazy obsessed with them and i think that's just wondeful. :)
That is beyond sweet. Definitely frame worthy!
too cute! Happy wordless wednesday to you too!
Just beautiful. The picture and the story.
Awww that brought tears to my eyes. How sweet and I am so happy he has his Papa.
That is wonderful that they have a good relationship! That's a photo he'll treasure forever! Happy WW!:)
Awwwww! That so sweet!!
Happy WW a day late! :)
love it... so adorable... the two of my lobstermen!
adorable photos... lucky boy.
this is my note for all the single moms... I dedicate Father's Day to my Mom
My kids have a great relationship with their Paw-Paw.
My son doesn't have a father either. His grandpa is the love of his life! (and mine too!)
Post a Comment