Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Eden Fantasy's Review #3

*Warning* This post contains adult material and may not be suitable for children. Another words, tell your kids to scram...its mommy time!

My dear good friends over at Eden Fantasy's have done it again!

What have they done?

Well, they have supplied me with yet another send-me-to-oblivion vibrator.

Ahhh.....the Fonzie.

I was very excited (no pun intended) when it arrived in the typical speedy fashion. I swear this company has the fastest delivery time and packaging is always discreet.

The Fonzie is a g-spot and clitoral stimulator and for anyone who enjoys the simultaneous action, this is great. What I love about this sex toy is the multiple speeds. You just press the button at the bottom of the vibrator and it changes to seven different vibrating and pulsating settings. I would have to say that the speeds and pulses on this adult toy are my favorite over any other one I've tried so far. The shape of the tip of the Fonzie is perfect to hit that G-spot. The clitoral stimulator vibrates as well. However, it didn't quite reach my clitoris as well as I would've liked but I pressed it down and that did the trick. To me, holding it down isn't that big of a deal anyways, I like to have the dual stimulating action. I also really like the texture of this sex toy, as with the other ones I have tried, its very soft and smooth. I would, without hesitation, say that the Fonzie makes my list of Top 10 sex toys.

So cheers to my friends at Eden Fantasys for again allowing me to experience another moment of euphoria.


Photobucket

6 comments:

Jenn@ The Crazies Friday, June 05, 2009  

Hey Blondie! I have been so ultimatly crazy busy I havent stopped by lately and I am sorry... how have you been? I am getting ready for another Eden review myself!! Have a great weekend!

Shan G Saturday, June 13, 2009  

Now why did they have to go and name it "The Fonzie"? All I keep hearing in my head is "AAAAYYYYYYY!" LMAO

Did you see the Hello Kitty vibrator on the site? THAT is way freaky...

ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP