Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Winners!!!

Okay, so I have a few winners to announce. The winners were all picked using Random.org and have been emailed. So please respond within 48 hours to claim your prize.

Dr. Hippo Book:
#35 Marianna

Misikko Corioliss Flat Iron:
#183 yellowlabs

3 Winners of Tyson Any'Tizers coupons:
#21 Leslie M.
#7 Kim
#45 kait p
Make More Cents:
#18 Staci

Congrats to all the winners!! See those extra entries help! You MUST leave an email address somewhere available for me or else I will re-pull.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Leslie M. Sunday, May 24, 2009  

Congrats to ALL the winners and Many Many thanks!
I am so excited to have won!!
I just sent you my info and HUBBY loves the Tyson AnyTizers!
GREAT giveaways!
Thanks so much!!
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Stacy Uncorked Sunday, May 24, 2009  

What a great review! That Wett Giggles sounds exactly like something I need to get for the Princess Nagger...I bet that will do the trick to have her keep her nails clean! ;)

Staci A Sunday, May 24, 2009  

Thanks so much! I'm sure my son will be so excited about this.

Congrats to all the other winners!

~My Blondacious Awards~

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP