Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Winners to Announce

I have a few winners to announce that I'm pretty late on getting around to. I've random orgd all the contests but to be honest, i really don't feel like cutting and pasting the whole thing...i'm lazy right now. So here are the winners:

Tessuta Game Day Bag:
#12-Becky Workman

Finish Quantum Dishwashing Detergent-3 winners:
#66- Fangirl Jen
#4- Leslie
#51-Cheryl F. (The Lucky Ladybug)

KidzBop 15:
#14- Staci

I forgot to pull this one yesterday:

Top It Off Accesories:
#48- Ang


Congrats Winners an email has been sent, please respond within 48 hours to claim your prize.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Leslie M. Thursday, May 07, 2009  

Thank you so much!!! I just emailed you my information!!!
Congratulations to all the other winners as well!!!
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

~My Blondacious Awards~

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP