Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Dr. Hippo- Book Giveaway

*CLOSED*






The Dr. Hippo series is a collection of books with adorable animals each with a common childhood illness. Each adorable animal gets (and gets over) his or her illness with the help of a kindly pediatrician hippopotamus named Dr. Hippocrates. Each book in the Dr. Hippo Series is 32 pages and includes a separate laminated Parent Guide written in question/answer format. The Parent Guide answers common questions like: “How can I keep my child comfortable?” and “When should I call the doctor?”

This series is written by pediatrician Dr. Charlotte Cowan with the purpose of publishing medical children's stories that entertain, educate and reassure both parent and child. As a pediatrician, Dr. Cowan developed a strong intuition that children would do better with their illnesses if they both understood what was happening to them and realized that they would get better. Through her books she delivers this message.

My son and I both have fallen in love with these books. He had a little sore throat and immediately wanted me to read him Sadies Sore Throat. As a nurse, I think these books are great not just for the kids but also for parents too to help them understand these common illnesses.

I am happy to announce that one of you will receive my favorite book of this series, The Moose with Loose Poops, and Dr. Cowan would even like to personalize the book for the winning child/ren.

To Enter: Visit Dr. Hippo's site and take a look at these books and tell me which book other than The Moose with Loose Poops you would like.

Want Extra Entries?
  1. Follow my blog
  2. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway
  3. Grab my button
  4. Favorite me on Technorati
  5. Blog about this giveaway and get 5 extra entries!!
  6. Donate to my Avon Walk for Breast Cancer and get 10 extra entries!! Any amount at all.

Remember to leave a separate comment for each entry. This giveaway will end at 11:59pm Wednesday May 20. The winner will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be pulled.

Photobucket

61 comments:

Unknown Tuesday, May 05, 2009  

I now follow you on twitter and tweeted.

http://twitter.com/lovemy2doggies/status/1711048180

koopermom Tuesday, May 05, 2009  

I would like Katie got a cold. The Moose with Loose poops sounds great!! :)

susan Tuesday, May 05, 2009  

I follow on twitter and tweeted. http://twitter.com/susanlanai/status/1712463394

Brandy Tuesday, May 05, 2009  

I think Peeper Gets a Fever would be great for my daughter. She freaks out every time we have to take her temperature.

Sara Tuesday, May 05, 2009  

follow on twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/1713249144

Ellen C. Wednesday, May 06, 2009  

My son would like "the little elephant with the big earache". Thanks!

sweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com

Sonya Cocherell Wednesday, May 06, 2009  

I think Peeper gets a fever would be great when Gracie is feeling sick. Thanks!

Morgan Wednesday, May 06, 2009  

I like The Little Elephant with the Big Earache.

pinkmiller83@gmail.com

ReggieMann Thursday, May 07, 2009  

I like Katie Caught a Cold - My niece seems to catch a cold quite often.

Carol EL Thursday, May 07, 2009  

Iactually went to the site and pick Sadie's Sore Throat,now watch the copycats. jelly15301@gmail.com

Belinda M Thursday, May 07, 2009  

Sadie’s Sore Throat looks good as well

"Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
CoolCanucks.ca"

Belinda M Thursday, May 07, 2009  

I follow your blog

"Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
CoolCanucks.ca"

Andrea Friday, May 08, 2009  

I like the little elephant with the big earache

tiggeraj at yahoo dot com

Jen,  Wednesday, May 13, 2009  

Sadie's Sore Throat looks cute! My son actually has a sore throat today.

jennjlw @ yahoo .com

Carlene Saturday, May 16, 2009  

I would like to share The Little Elephant with the Big Earache with my Grandson.Please inlcude me in your giveaway.

I am a follower.

Thanks
carlene
iluvreading(at)verizon.net

hallie,  Monday, May 18, 2009  

Kaite got a cough.. cause she loves her aunite kait!

thanks!

picketfence_cartel@hotmail.com

hallie,  Monday, May 18, 2009  

I FOLLOW! (madonnapersona)

thanks

picketfence_cartel@hotmail.com

kait p,  Monday, May 18, 2009  

I like the title Sadies sore throat.. so cute

japanesechinmommy@hotmail.com

blogggggg Tuesday, May 19, 2009  

I like the Katie Caught a Cold book. These are great!

wordsmoveme at gmail dot com

blogggggg Tuesday, May 19, 2009  

I faved you on technorati!
username: wordsmoveme

wordsmoveme at gmail dot com

Anonymous,  Tuesday, May 19, 2009  

"The Little Elephant with the Big Earache"

theyyyguy@yahoo.com

lezanac Tuesday, May 19, 2009  

I would love Katie Caught a Cold because thats my daughters name and also the reason why she is sick most often lezanac@yahoo.com

Betsy P,  Wednesday, May 20, 2009  

I'd like to read The Little Elephant with the Big Earache.
betsypz@yahoo.com

Anonymous,  Wednesday, May 20, 2009  

I would like Katie Caught a Cold. garrettsambo@aol.com

~My Blondacious Awards~

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP