31 Bloggers in 31 Days- Evolve Showerhead Review and Giveaway

For 31 days, 31 bloggers are celebrating Trisha at Momdots' 31st birthday. This party is underway and will run until the end of May. There are 31 great prizes up for grabs from 31 amazing bloggers. So come help me celebrate Trisha's 31st birthday by entering some of these fabuloso giveaways.
Wanna know what Miss Blondie is giving away for this birthday bash? Of course you do! Right here you can win 2 Evolve Water Lily Showerheads. Yes, 2 of you lucky people will win. Trisha already has one of these (which she did a great vlog review of) so I am sending her something else from me for her birthday.
I was excited when I received my Water Lily showerhead because the showerhead that was on my shower...well, sucked. I couldn't wait to install it,
which was so easy by the way, and use it. There are three spray patterns that you can set the showerhead to: rain, massage, and rain/massage combo. I really like the combo myself and Hunter likes the massage because he says it shoots out like guns. Eh, boys. Since I got this i have been raving about it to everyone. How many times do you turn the shower on, get distracted and before you know it ten or fifteen minutes have passed? Think of all that water wasted...especially the hot water. Well, this showerhead comes with ShowerStart technology which means that you can turn the shower on and when it gets hot the showerhead cuts the flow to a trickle so you are not wasting water. When you are ready to get in the shower you just pull the cord or flip the switch and the water will resume at normal flow and the warm temperature. And the best part is its so easy to clean. It has anti-clog spray nozzles that rub clean...yup just wipe the grime away! Its a great environmentally friendly product that will also save you money, water, and time!
Here's your chance to win 2 of these awesome showerheads.
To Enter: Go to Evolve Showerheads and come back here and tell me what other showerheads you like. This is the mandatory entry if it is not followed your entries will be disqualified.
Extra Entries:

Wanna know what Miss Blondie is giving away for this birthday bash? Of course you do! Right here you can win 2 Evolve Water Lily Showerheads. Yes, 2 of you lucky people will win. Trisha already has one of these (which she did a great vlog review of) so I am sending her something else from me for her birthday.
I was excited when I received my Water Lily showerhead because the showerhead that was on my shower...well, sucked. I couldn't wait to install it,
which was so easy by the way, and use it. There are three spray patterns that you can set the showerhead to: rain, massage, and rain/massage combo. I really like the combo myself and Hunter likes the massage because he says it shoots out like guns. Eh, boys. Since I got this i have been raving about it to everyone. How many times do you turn the shower on, get distracted and before you know it ten or fifteen minutes have passed? Think of all that water wasted...especially the hot water. Well, this showerhead comes with ShowerStart technology which means that you can turn the shower on and when it gets hot the showerhead cuts the flow to a trickle so you are not wasting water. When you are ready to get in the shower you just pull the cord or flip the switch and the water will resume at normal flow and the warm temperature. And the best part is its so easy to clean. It has anti-clog spray nozzles that rub clean...yup just wipe the grime away! Its a great environmentally friendly product that will also save you money, water, and time!Here's your chance to win 2 of these awesome showerheads.
To Enter: Go to Evolve Showerheads and come back here and tell me what other showerheads you like. This is the mandatory entry if it is not followed your entries will be disqualified.
Extra Entries:
- Enter the other 31 Bloggers in 31 days Party giveaways. For each one you enter, leave a comment here letting me know which giveaway you entered. You can earn one entry for each giveaway.
- Follow my blog
- Favorite me on Technorati
- Blog about this giveaway and get 5 entries
- Follow me and Momdot on Twitter






























ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
346 comments:
I would LOVE the Water Lily Showerhead...I get distracted often and then am kicking myself for wasting water...what a great feature! I also like the Emperor...would be good for giving Grayson a bath.
I follow your blog.
I follow you & momdot on twitter. =)
I also like the emperor.
oh I really like that macaw shower head! I would totally buy that!
I entered Blog Party Day 1!
I entered Blog Party Day 2
I entered Blog Party Day 3
I entered Blog Party Day 4
I entered Blog Party Day 6
I entered Blog Party Day 7
I follow you both on twitter.
i also like the emperor hand held shower head but the one you are giving away is my favorite
i entered the misikko corioloss giveaway
The handheld macaw looks good too! thanks for the giveaway!
I'm a follower
I'd love the Macaw showerhead. Thanks for the giveaway~
s.mickelson at gmail dot com
I would like to try the Emperor shower head.
I entered MomStarts giveaway.
I entered the Mogul Mom's giveaway.
I entered The New Sue Review giveaway.
I entered the Busy Mom's giveaway.
I entered 3 Kids and us giveaway.
I love the Aspen Rain Shower Head!
I entered the Laundry Ball system giveaway.
i entered the Basic H2 Cleaner giveaway.
I entered Life Starring Ellie & Eve giveaway.
I entered Trendy Tykes giveaway.
I follow your blog
I follow you and momdot on twitter.
lovemy2doggies.
i like the Monarch shower head...
I entered the Fairytale Brownie{Giveaway}
I entered the Tessuta giveaway
i entered the Momstart giveaway
I entered the Trendy Tikes giveaway
I entered the Metro 9-2-5 Laptop bag giveaway
i entered the laundry ball system giveaway
i entered the inspire your walls giveaway
I like the aspen showerhead.
Entered blog party day 1
Entered blog party day 2
entered blog party day 3
the water lily looks really nice!
melanieinaz2003 at yahoo com
entered contest #1
My 2 favorites are the Emperor and the Macaw. I prefer the hand held shower heads... So much easier to wash the kids and dogs with!
garyandalesha at cox dot net
Entered the Vado giveaway!
Entered the Fairytale Brownies giveaway!
entered day 2
entered party day 8
entered party day 9
Entered the Misikko giveaway (14)!
entered part day 7
Entered the Misikko giveaway (16b).
I like the tree frog. Thanks for the chance.
sweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com
The Panda or the Aspen look good
I entered day 1 @ momdot
I entered day 1 #2
I entered day 1 #3
I also love the macaw shower head. amsbolda@hotmail.com
I entered contest #13 on momdot. amsbolda@hotmail.com
I entered contest #12 on momdot. amsbolda@hotmail.com
I entered contest #14 on momdot. amsbolda@hotmail.com
I entered contest #16a on momdot. amsbolda@hotmail.com
I enterd contest #16b on momdot. amsbolda@hotmail.com
I follow u both on twitter. 1amypugmire. amsbolda@hotmail.com
I'd like the Water Lily Shower Head.
I follow you both on twitter! @aLITTLEbitNUTTY
I like the macaw. Handhelds make it so easy to rinse everything down after you use the shower! Thanks for the giveaway! I'm a virgin to your site, and I think you're gonna make me an addict!
following
I love the WaterLily but think I would also really enjoy the Tulip!
I am a follower!
I follow you and momdot on Twitter (braydensmom0724)
I entered giveaway #1 at 3 Kids and Us
I entered the Laundry Ball System giveaway at Crazy Adventures in Parenting
I entered the Melissa Beth Designs Giveaway at Ellie and Eve
I entered the Vado Video Camera giveaway at Trendy Tykes
I entered the Karaoke Kit giveaway at MomStart
I entered to win the Hipari Swimwear giveaway at Sweet N Sassy Girls
I like the Monarch shower head. We may get it as a Father's Day gift as my husband gets distracted sometimes.
I like all of the rain showerheads. The Aspen looks especially nice.
jennjlw @ yahoo.com
I like the Tree Frog shower head, thanks.
I liked the Aspen shower head
followingyou and Momot on Twitteer
I entered Contest #1: CAT of 3 Kids and Us - $25 GC to INSPIRE YOUR WALLS
entered Contest #2b: Laundry Ball System from Mystery Wonders Inc (
entered Contest #2c: Basic H2 Cleaner from Shaklee
entered
Contest #3: Victoria of Life Starring Ellie & Eve - Metro 9-2-5 Laptop Bag from Melissa Beth Designs
entered Contest #4: Linda of Trendy Tykes - Vado Video Camera from Creative
entered Contest #5: Heather of The Mogul Mom - 5 eBooks about Mom and Business
entered
Contest #6: Louise of Momstart - Karaoke Kit plus one month’s membership from The Karaoke Channel
entered Contest #7: Jacqueline of Blessings Abound - Bloomin’ Flowers Earring Set from Michabella Creations
entered Contest #8: Suzanne of The New Sue Review - Game Day Bag from Tessuta
entered
Contest #9: Emily of Busy Mom - Birthday Surprise Brownie Gift Pack from Fairytale Brownies
I'd like to try the hand held Emperor shower head. It would bath time much easier.
I entered the Busy mom's birthday bash giveaway.
I entered the New Sue Review birthday bash giveaway.
Waterlily Showerhead is SUHWEEEET!!
Thanks for the chance!!
I follow ya'll on Twitter! :)
Faved you on Technorati - lilshuga2001
Entered the organic candy giveaway!
I really like the macaw shower head
entered contest 1
entered 2c
entered 4
entered 8
entered 9
entered 11
entered 14
entered 16a
entered 17
entered 18
I really like the emperor!
ferriza2(at)yahoo(dot)com
I like the emperor model.
I like the water lily showerhead
Mary
zenrei57 (at) hotmail (dot) com
I really liked the Roadrunner lower flow shower head, too!
Mary
zenrei57 (at) hotmail (dot) com
I entered #16 (both of them)
I like the Panda and the Aspen Rain Showerheads!
I like the Tulip. With this powerful showerhead you’ll get the benefits of
ShowerStart™ technology along with an enjoyable everyday standard spray, an opulent aerated champagne flow, a firm yet gentle pulsating massage pattern as well as combination sprays. This showerhead will start you off right, each and every day.
It is a toss up between the Monarch and the Emporer - I like them both
I like the emperor.
I like the Panda.
I like the Emporer Handheld Showerhead.
traymona[at]aol.com
I think the Tree Frog shower head looks nice. Thanks for the chance.
I'd like the Tree Frog showerhead. I suppose the low flow would be more sensible though.
I would like to try the Aspen Rain showerhead.
raindan46@hotmail.com
I like the emperor hand held showerhead - brushed nickel.
I really like the Water Lily... It seems like it would be heaven to shower underneath!
texas_heartland84[at]yahoo[dot]com
I like the macaw and the monarch.
I LOVE the water lily and the emporer showerheads! love! love! love!
I like the looks of the Emperor showerhead.
I like the macaw hand held model. Either one would be great, cause i have a 2 person shower, with two heads.
Erin
eescheffer@msn.com
I like the Aspen showerhead. Thank you!
Like several other folks, I like the Macaw Handheld showerhead. I like the arc on it. It will rain down on me and not shoot out against the shower wall.
I like the panda shower head.
Entered the Fairytale brownies contest. Thanks for the chance. mogrill@comcast.net
the panda looks good
I would like the Panda showerhead also
I want panda
The Emperor hand held showerhead would be my choice.
the panda shower head
pksanddancer@yahoo.com
The Panda..I love the more wide body coverage and powerful spray!
I follow on twitter! http://twitter.com/her5boys480
I really like the Roadrunner and Panda!
Thanks
Sarah
believedreamcourage (at) gmail.com
I like the Emperor hand held shower head. cardeb2@verizon.net
I signed up to follow your blog. cardeb2@verizon.net
I entered the May is Tennis Month giveaway. cardeb2@verizon.net
Love to have this. The Aspen model looks like a good one too!
Thanks,
darkfyre1(at)gmail(dot)com
I like the Macaw
i really liked their handhels shower heads. The Emperor would be perfect for us.
Ellen
eering99@hotmail.com
I like the Panda showerhead and the Macaw showerhead the most. cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com
i would love to try the Water Lily Showerhead
the water lilly
I like the Aspen and Tulip shower heads.
cherriblossom25[at]gmail[dot]com
I like aspen.
annabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com
the emperor is nice too
The aspen also looks good! But, the water lily is the best :)
alison_luby at hotmail dot com
I love the waterlilly best. The panda is also good. I love this technology!!!!
I like the Emporer handheld showerhead.
Stacie
http://www.thedivinemissmommy.com
I follow you both on Twitter.
http:/www.twitter.com/stacieinatlanta
Stacie
http://www.thedivinemissmommy.com
I entered Contest #1 from Cat of 3 Kids and Us.
Stacie
http://www.thedivinemissmommy.com
I entered Contest #2b from Lisa of Crazy Adventures in Parenting.
Stacie
http://www.thedivinemissmommy.com
I entered Contest #3 from Victoria of Ellie & Eve.
Stacie
http://www.thedivinemissmommy.com
I entered Contest #4 from Linda of Trendy Tykes.
Stacie
http://www.thedivinemissmommy.com
I entered Contest #7 from Jacqueline of Blessings Abound.
Stacie
http://www.thedivinemissmommy.com
I entered Contest #8 from Suzanne of the New Sue Review.
Stacie
http://www.thedivinemissmommy.com
I entered Contest #9 from Emily of Busy Mom.
Stacie
http://www.thedivinemissmommy.com
I also like the panda
I also like the Panda and the Aspen showerheads. asthenight at gmail dot com
I'm following your blog. asthenight at gmail dot com
I think the aspen looks great too!
mommastaci33(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow.
mommastaci33(at)yahoo(dot)com
I faved you on Technorati-MommaStaciA.
mommastaci33(at)yahoo(dot)com
And I follow you & MomDot on Twitter-MommaStaciA. Thanks!
mommastaci33(at)yahoo(dot)com
I would like to try the aspen or the water lily.
The featured showerhead is fantastic! I also really like the Aspen! Thanks for the chance!
sherri419 at gmail dot com
I like the macaw hand held shower head, thanks.
I also like the 'aspen' showerhead
I love the ASPEN! Holy Moly! This is NICE...
..are looking for a large, wide coverage rain shower, but wonder if it will work with your existing shower arm.
Well, look no further. This one includes ShowerStart™ technology and offers the perfect balance of size, spray coverage and usability. No need to redo your plumbing or invest in an expensive goose-neck shower arm to enjoy this great feeling rain showerhead.
I might never wanna get outta the shower! haha
This is such a GREAT Giveaway!
Thank you so MUCH for the Chance to win!
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
LeslieVeg is following you and Momdot on Twitter
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
Any of them would beat the heck out of what I have now, but the Panda looks awesome.
I like the emperor handheld showerhead as well!
sarahbcrawford(At)gmail(Dot)com
I follow your blog
sarahbcrawford(At)gmail(Dot)com
I follow you and MomDot on Twitter (hellojournalist)
sarahbcrawford(At)gmail(Dot)com
Entry 1
I blogged: http://giveaways411.blogspot.com/2009/05/evolve-showerhead.html
sarahbcrawford(At)gmail(Dot)com
Entry 2
I blogged: http://giveaways411.blogspot.com/2009/05/evolve-showerhead.html
sarahbcrawford(At)gmail(Dot)com
Entry 3
I blogged: http://giveaways411.blogspot.com/2009/05/evolve-showerhead.html
sarahbcrawford(At)gmail(Dot)com
Entry 4
I blogged: http://giveaways411.blogspot.com/2009/05/evolve-showerhead.html
sarahbcrawford(At)gmail(Dot)com
Entry 5
I blogged: http://giveaways411.blogspot.com/2009/05/evolve-showerhead.html
sarahbcrawford(At)gmail(Dot)com
I added you as a fave on Tecnorati (Sarahbcraw)
sarahbcrawford(At)gmail(Dot)com
The Emperor looks wonderful as well! Thank you!
I follow you and Momdot on Twitter. Thank you!
Love the Water Lily!
contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
I follow
contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
Love the Macaw shower head too
nightowlmama at comcast dot net
Follow u on blogger
nightowlmama at comcast dot net
I now follow u and momdot on twitter
nightowlmama
Love the low flow roadrunner shower head
nms147@hotmail.com
I like Aspen showerhead
ehhogan@bellsouth.net
I'd like to try the Emperor.
the emperor shower head!
autumn398 (at) yahoo.com
Post a Comment