Purex 3-in-1 Sheets
I unfortunately did not get chosen to be a Purex Insider. I did, however, get the opportunity to test out their new Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry sheets. It's a single sheet with detergent, softener, and anti-static all in one. No more pouring, no more buying big heavy bottles, no measuring, and no more messes. It completely simplifies the way we do laundry. I hate doing laundry, so anything that makes it much easier to do I'll try.
They are extremely simple to use:
The Results: My whites came out whiter than they normally do when I add bleach. I was shocked! And my bright colors were still nice and bright. The scent was NOT overpowering on my clothes at all. In fact, my clothes smelled so good. My clothes were clean and soft and static free.
So overall, I was really impressed with these laundry sheets. I even told the girls on the Momdot forum how much I loved them, and some of them who also tried them agreed. I will proudly say, that Purex has turned me into a believer and a customer! I will be using these sheets from now on to do my laundry. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!
They are extremely simple to use:
- Just drop the sheet in the washer (standard or high-efficiency), the blue detergent portion of the sheet is released during the wash cycle.
- Once the wash cycle is completely, transfer the laundry sheet with your clothes to the dryer.
- The color stripe is heat activated by the dryer to soften and remove static. That's it!
The Results: My whites came out whiter than they normally do when I add bleach. I was shocked! And my bright colors were still nice and bright. The scent was NOT overpowering on my clothes at all. In fact, my clothes smelled so good. My clothes were clean and soft and static free.
So overall, I was really impressed with these laundry sheets. I even told the girls on the Momdot forum how much I loved them, and some of them who also tried them agreed. I will proudly say, that Purex has turned me into a believer and a customer! I will be using these sheets from now on to do my laundry. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!






























ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
12 comments:
I want to try these but I don't want to buy them. It doesn't seem that economical to me.
Sarah, I think they are very economical. Instead of buying multiple laundry products your only buying one. And it does all your laundry needs. You should definitely try them at least!
I just saw the commercial for these last night and I was intrigued. I hate lugging the heavy detergent bottle too. My laundry isn't inside my apartment so it's a pain. great review, I'll probably give them a try now
thanks for the heads up on this product, I will definitely be checking for it in stores!
These are on sale at Walgreens all month for $6.99 plus you get a $2 register rewards when you buy it so its like $4.99 for 20 loads. I am actually looking forward to doing laundry tonight so I can try them out!
thamks for the review If whites are whiter I need to give this a try thanks
I really bad want to try these! I think they sound Awesome! That way I don't have to have so many bottles in my laundry room!
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on them!
These seem like a great idea. I can never remember to use the fabric softener and these would help that!
unfortunately, though these do sound like a great idea and i'd love to get my whites even whiter, i'm pretty sure they are not very earth friendly. just like regular dryer sheets get used once and then thrown into the garbage and eventual landfill. personally i'd say if you are a mom and wanna take care of your child, also try taking care of the earth that you live on, so that it will be in good condition for your child and their children and so on.
I thought about the impact on the environment when I first bought these. I can't imagine the impact is that much worse than the giant plastic bottles the detergent comes in. Also I use dryer sheets anyway, so this isn't too different. I love these. The only issue I've had is on some of my darks I've noticed a bit of residue, but it's easily removed with a wet wash cloth. It doesn't happen all the time though.
Hello !.
might , probably very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.
AimTrust is what you need
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.
Its head office is in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!
I feel good, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct partner who uses your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://ojoduwyzez.arcadepages.com/samojoxy.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich
Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started to get real income.
It gets down to choose a proper partner who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the profit with me.
You may ask, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]
Post a Comment