Eden Fantasy's Review #2
*This is an adult only post so please make sure you are not at work and that there are no little kiddies roaming nearby. *
Thanks to my friend Drew at Eden Fantasy's I have been given the opportunity to review another sex toy. I love working with Drew because I can always count on him to pick out some great products for me. My last review was of a G-Spot Vibrator, so for this one I wanted to try something different. I decided to go with a Clitoral Stimulator.
Allow me to introduce to you.... The Lick. Its a smooth textured, tongue-shaped clitoral vibrator with a gently curved tip. It is waterproof so it can be used in the bathtub or shower.
Just the mere fact that this was shaped like a tongue was enough to get my juices flowing but what I didn't expect was how incredible it felt. I am a big fan of oral, however lets be honest....some guys have a hard time doing it exact right. In their defense they can't read my mind and sometimes even if you tell them, they can't get it exact. With this adult toy, it was as if I was able to guide someones tongueto move in all the right places. The shape of it was perfect for amazing stimulation and I loved every second of using this sex toy.
Just the mere fact that this was shaped like a tongue was enough to get my juices flowing but what I didn't expect was how incredible it felt. I am a big fan of oral, however lets be honest....some guys have a hard time doing it exact right. In their defense they can't read my mind and sometimes even if you tell them, they can't get it exact. With this adult toy, it was as if I was able to guide someones tongueto move in all the right places. The shape of it was perfect for amazing stimulation and I loved every second of using this sex toy. The only thing I didn't like is that it is only one speed. I like to change the speeds once in a while but even though I couldn't it still did a damn good job of getting me off! I was surprised when it came, it already had batteries, so naturally I used it immediately. If you are like me and love being on the receiving end of oral, then this is a perfect toy for you! Trust Me!






























ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
1 comments:
Yea!! I have another review set for June sometime... cant wait!!
Post a Comment