Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Misikko Corioliss Giveaway

*CLOSED*

Alright ladies, who doesn't love good hair products. As women, we love anything that has to do with beauty and looking good. At Misikko, they have the perfect items to make our hair look as good as the celebs we are so obsessed with. They provide the best hair straighteners, curlers, dryers & beauty tools in the industry to keep you looking and feeling fabulous. They have such a wide selection of products but if you don't know which one to choose, they have guides and comparisons to help you out. Oh, and they even have tutorial with professional salon videos to help you get that "straight from the salon" look.

My personal favorite is the Farouk CHI Rocket Hair Dryer. It looks fantastic!

Misikko has decided to give one of you lucky readers their Corioliss Classic Flat Iron in Black. I can't even tell you how jealous I am!

Some of the features of this terrific Flat Iron are:


  • Ceramic plates for negative ions and hair-healthy far infrared heat, creating shiny, frizz-free results
  • 1” plate size for easy styling of short to medium length hair
  • Straighten, flip or curl
  • Heats up in less than 6 seconds
  • Adjustable temperature from 140°F to 410°F - great for all hair types
  • Convenient on/off switch
  • 1 year manufacturer warranty

You know you want it!!

To Enter: Go to Misikko and come back here and tell me one other item on their site that you would LOVE to have! This is the mandatory entry, if it is not done your entries will be disqualified.

Want More Chances?!

  1. Follow Misikko on Twitterhttp://www.twitter.com/misikko
  2. Tweet about this giveaway
  3. Blog about this giveaway and get 5 extra entries!!
  4. Get 10 extra entries by donating to my Avon Walk for Breast Cancer...any amount at all.
  5. Favorite me on Technorati

Remember to leave a separate comment for each entry. This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm on Thursday May 21. The winner will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be pulled.


Photobucket

244 comments:

casey aubut Tuesday, May 05, 2009  

I would LOVe to have theFarouk CHI Volumizer Iron 3/4". I have the finest flattest hair ever!
cassandra@aubut.net

Swirl Girl Tuesday, May 05, 2009  

I would like , besides the flat iron, to also have the FHI Heat Hot Sauce...it repairs damaged hair instead of just coating it with goop.

janetfaye Tuesday, May 05, 2009  

I would love to have T3 Tourmaline Featherweight Hair Dryer - Bespoke Labs Edition.

Thank you!

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

janetfaye Tuesday, May 05, 2009  

I follow Misikko on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/Janetfaye

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

Ellen C. Tuesday, May 05, 2009  

I like the t3 tourmaline featherweight hair dryer. Thanks for the chance.

sweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com

Sara Tuesday, May 05, 2009  

I like the Pink CHI Flat Iron 1" because I love all things pink!
saradavis1 at gmail

lindaw,  Wednesday, May 06, 2009  

Id like to try the Heat Hot Sauce and I need a new iron!


frogz60@hotmail.com

Amber Wednesday, May 06, 2009  

Definitely the Farouk CHI Volumizer Iron 3/4" for me. My hair is so limp, thin and flat - this would thicken and volumize my hair!
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous,  Wednesday, May 06, 2009  

Linz said
The X5 Superlite Tourmaline Travel Hair Dryer caught me eye because my favorite hairdryers are the light and "small" dryers.
sardisoaks(at)live(dot)com

Unknown Wednesday, May 06, 2009  

I love the Pink Chi Flat Iron because pink is my favorite color. Thanks.

kport207 at gmail dot com

Alison Wednesday, May 06, 2009  

I would also love to have the T3 Tourmaline Featherweight Hair Dryer - Bespoke Labs Edition

alison_luby at hotmail dot com

Anonymous,  Wednesday, May 06, 2009  

I would try the Farouk CHI 2-in-1 Ceramic Digital Curling & Flat Iron!

aschrader85(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous,  Wednesday, May 06, 2009  

I really would like to have the Elchim Uragano Ionic Hair Dryer.....

Unknown Wednesday, May 06, 2009  

I really like the T3 Tourmaline Featherweight Hair Dryer - Bespoke Labs Edition!

ferriza2(at)yahoo(dot)com

Fangirl Jen Wednesday, May 06, 2009  

The "T3 Tourmaline Featherweight Hair Dryer - Bespoke Labs Edition" looks great.

Unknown Wednesday, May 06, 2009  

I really need the Elchim Uragano Ionic Hair Dryer. It is so suitable for someone who does water aerobics everyday. Usually my hair is really burned out by the end of the swimming season.

Thank you for having this contest and directing me to the website.

Frances

peg42 Wednesday, May 06, 2009  

Besides this awesome flat iron, I would also love the T3 Tourmaline Featherweight Hair Dryer - Bespoke Labs Edition.
Thanks so much for this giveaway.

Kelly R King,  Wednesday, May 06, 2009  

I would love to have CHI Auto Digital Ceramic Waver. I have the Chi flat iron and love it.


kellyrking@tds.net

Anonymous,  Wednesday, May 06, 2009  

I would really really love to try the Farouk CHI 2-in-1 Ceramic Digital Curling & Flat Iron - enter me please!!!

qtelee143@yahoo.com

Stephanie Wednesday, May 06, 2009  

Hana Elite Flat Iron 1.5" - 100% Ceramic looks fantastic!
tvollowitz at aol dot com

mverno Wednesday, May 06, 2009  

i like the FHI Pink Hair Dryer - Nano Weight Pro 1800 mverno@roadrunner.com

ash2sapphire Wednesday, May 06, 2009  

The Farouk CHI Rocket Hair Dryer would be awesome because my hair takes forever to dry. Thanks for the chance to win this flat iron :)

Kiara,  Wednesday, May 06, 2009  

I like the Bio-Ionic Flat Iron & Dryer Set.
austma7@aol.com

Morgan Wednesday, May 06, 2009  

I would pick the Pink CHI Flat Iron 1" cause I LOVE pink :)

pinkmiller83@gmail.com

Morgan Wednesday, May 06, 2009  

I blogged about your giveaway:

http://azkleins.blogspot.com/2009/05/free-giveaway.html

Morgan Wednesday, May 06, 2009  

I would pick Pink CHI Flat Iron 1" cause I love pink.

pinkmiller83@gmail.com

EDRing Wednesday, May 06, 2009  

I would love to replace my old hair blower with the T3 Tourmaline Featherweight Hair Dryer.

Ellen
eering99@hotmail.com

Anonymous,  Thursday, May 07, 2009  

I would love to try out the Bio-Ionic Flat Iron & Dryer Set

Anonymous,  Thursday, May 07, 2009  

Mary
zenrei57 (at)hotmail (dot) com

Hi there:) I went to Misikko and really liked the FHI Pink Hair Dryer Non Weight Pro 1800!!!

buzzd Thursday, May 07, 2009  

My hair dryer does not dry well so I would try the T3 Tourmaline Featherweight Hair Dryer

denyse Thursday, May 07, 2009  

I love the T3 Tourmaline Featherweight Hair Dryer - Bespoke Labs Edition.

Elena Thursday, May 07, 2009  

The Farouk CHI Volumizer Iron 3/4" would be great to have for curly days! Thanks for the contest!

clc408 Thursday, May 07, 2009  

The Farouk CHI 2-in-1 Ceramic Digital Curling & Flat Iron would be super. Thanks for the chance to win.

kmbennet Thursday, May 07, 2009  

I would like the T3 Tourmaline Featherweight Hair Dryer. I like the light ones.

Anonymous,  Thursday, May 07, 2009  

I need a new Hairdryer and the t3 tourmaline featherweight hair dryer sounds like a good one!

Anonymous,  Thursday, May 07, 2009  

I tweeted about the giveaway! http://twitter.com/her5boys480

Not So Average Mama Thursday, May 07, 2009  

I would love to have the CHI Mini Flat Iron and Dryer Collection. It would be awesome to keep in the car!

Unknown Thursday, May 07, 2009  

I would love the Hana Elite Flat Iron 1.5" - 100% Ceramic

My hair is super curly and the cheapo straighteners do NOT work for me at all!

Anonymous,  Thursday, May 07, 2009  

I would love the CHI Auto Digital Ceramic Waver. It looks so neat.

hebert024 at aol dot com

tawndam Thursday, May 07, 2009  

I'd love to try the T3 Tourmaline Featherweight Hair Dryer - Bespoke Labs Edition ... my dryer doesn't work too well

randycur0962 Thursday, May 07, 2009  

My girlfriends daughter took her flat iron so this would be nice to win to give to her.

Anonymous,  Thursday, May 07, 2009  

I'd love to have the T3 Tourmaline Featherweight Hair Dryer - Bespoke Labs Edition! This dryer blows my socks off. :)

Anonymous,  Thursday, May 07, 2009  

I tweeted.

http://twitter.com/badgermomma/statuses/1731709205

Anonymous,  Thursday, May 07, 2009  

I blogged.

http://badgermomma.blogspot.com/2009/05/misikko-corioliss-classic-flat-iron.html

Comment 1

Anonymous,  Thursday, May 07, 2009  

I blogged.

http://badgermomma.blogspot.com/2009/05/misikko-corioliss-classic-flat-iron.html

Comment 2

Anonymous,  Thursday, May 07, 2009  

I blogged.

http://badgermomma.blogspot.com/2009/05/misikko-corioliss-classic-flat-iron.html

Comment 3

Anonymous,  Thursday, May 07, 2009  

I blogged.

http://badgermomma.blogspot.com/2009/05/misikko-corioliss-classic-flat-iron.html

Comment 4

Anonymous,  Thursday, May 07, 2009  

I blogged.

http://badgermomma.blogspot.com/2009/05/misikko-corioliss-classic-flat-iron.html

Comment 5

Anonymous,  Thursday, May 07, 2009  

I've favored you on Technorati with my user name of badgermomma.

CAROLINA Thursday, May 07, 2009  

I'd absolutely love to have the TurboIon Croc Titanium Wet to Dry Flat Iron 1 1/2". Check out the reviews.

This cut down on dry + flat ironing time.

Too cool!!!!

Anonymous,  Thursday, May 07, 2009  

It would be great to have the T3 Tourmaline Featherweight Hair Dryer - Bespoke Labs Edition. I have long hair.

Belinda M Thursday, May 07, 2009  

I love the Farouk CHI Rocket Hair Dryer

"Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
CoolCanucks.ca"

Ruth Ann Thursday, May 07, 2009  

I love the pink chi flat iron! I actually love any girly thing that comes in pink!

aaj83 Friday, May 08, 2009  

i would LOVE to have the "T3 Tourmaline Featherweight Hair Dryer"

aisharulz [at] yahoo [dot] com

aaj83 Friday, May 08, 2009  

i already follow Misikko on twitter
twitter id: aaj83

aisharulz [at] yahoo [dot] com

aaj83 Friday, May 08, 2009  

i tweeted about the giveaway

http://twitter.com/aaj83/statuses/1734671231

aisharulz [at] yahoo [dot] com

Unknown Friday, May 08, 2009  

I'd love to have the T3 Featherweight Hair Dryer!

Thanks for entering me! Great Contest!

Janna Johnson
janna@FeedYourPigBlog.com
jannajanna@hotmail.com
www.FeedYourPigBlog.com

Anonymous,  Friday, May 08, 2009  

I'd like the Farouk CHI Rocket Hair Dryer.

thefatesarevicious at yahoo dot com

Anonymous,  Friday, May 08, 2009  

I'd like to own the T3 Tourmaline Featherweight Hair Dryer - Bespoke Labs Edition
msurosey@yahoo.com

sphinx63 Friday, May 08, 2009  

I would love the T3 Tourmaline Featherweight Hair Dryer, because mine is too heavy. thanks!

chattypatty Friday, May 08, 2009  

I'd love to own the T3 Tourmaline Featherweight Hair Dryer - Bespoke Labs Edition. Thanks for the great giveaway!

Theresa C Saturday, May 09, 2009  

I would love the HAI Tourmaline Travel Hair Dryer and hey its on sale, maybe..... Thanks for the contest

Celeste Saturday, May 09, 2009  

The T3 Tourmaline Featherweight Hairdryer!!

contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com

Anonymous,  Saturday, May 09, 2009  

I would love to have the T3 Tourmaline Featherweight Hair Dryer for my hair. Seems like it would last a long time, unlike my other hair dryers!

Kim
turtles8861(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous,  Sunday, May 10, 2009  

The Bio-Ionic Flat Iron & Dryer Set.

jmcharries@cox.net

Jenna Monday, May 11, 2009  

Farouk CHI Rocket Hair Dryer is calling my name!


jenna at loveofbabyonline dot com

DiPaola Momma Monday, May 11, 2009  

I have Bipolar hair.. no seriously I do. Underneath it's all curls on top, flat as a board. The flat Iron I have now (sad conair 29.99 at Target) is sputtering and near death with the nasty Maryland humidity. I don't just want this puppy I NEED it.. come on Nicole, help a SITSta out (he he). I'd also dig that Hot Sauce treatment. Not so much for what it can do but cuz I get a giggle out of the thought of putting Hot Sauce in my hair.. yeah I need a break huh?

You know I follow right?

Tamara B. Tuesday, May 12, 2009  

Another product of their's I like is the FHI Silver Hair Dryer - Nano Weight Pro 1800

mickeyfan Tuesday, May 12, 2009  

The staff chose the Elchim Professional 2001 Hair Dryer as the best in the world. Guess that's what I'd choose!

mogrill Tuesday, May 12, 2009  

I would LOVE the T3 Tourmaline Featherweight Hair Dryer!! Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net

Jen,  Wednesday, May 13, 2009  

Bio-Ionic Flat Iron & Dryer Set. Way cool!

jennjlw @ yahoo .com

Anonymous,  Thursday, May 14, 2009  

The ceramic Hana Elite Flat Iron 1.5. Looks very cool!

gmerrell@cox.net

freaaa1 Friday, May 15, 2009  

I would like to try out the T3 Tourmaline Featherweight Hair Dryer. THanks! (freaaa@gmail.com)

Anonymous,  Friday, May 15, 2009  

The Heat Hot Sauce for me. aewalls425 at hotmail dot com

msrodeobrat Saturday, May 16, 2009  

i have been wanting the T3 Tourmaline Featherweight Hair Dryer - Bespoke Labs Edition

jwx4 Saturday, May 16, 2009  

I would like the T3 Tourmaline Featherweight Hair Dryer.
jwx4(at)yahoo(dot)com

boba Sunday, May 17, 2009  

I've heard great things about the T3 hair dryer so that's always been on my list of things to get.

yomomma Sunday, May 17, 2009  

I would love to have the bio-ionic flat iron & dryer set . Thanks for the giveaway!

Brittany K Sunday, May 17, 2009  

I'd love to try the T3 Tourmaline Featherweight Hair Dryer. I need a good hair dryer!

Ken Sunday, May 17, 2009  

My sister loves the T3 Tourmaline Featherweight Hair Dryer - Bespoke Labs Edition. Please accept my entry. Thank you.

Sarah Z Sunday, May 17, 2009  

I would love to have the Bio Ionic iDry Whisper Light Pro Hair Dryer!
Thanks
Sarah
believedreamcourage (at) gmail.com

idahomom Monday, May 18, 2009  

I am getting a lot of things in pink so I would choose FHI PINK HAIR DRYER

Sue Monday, May 18, 2009  

I'd love the T3 Tourmaline Featherweight Hair Dryer - Bespoke Labs Edition. Thanks for the giveaway~

Melissa Monday, May 18, 2009  

I'd love to have the Bio Ionic iDry Whisper Light Pro Hair Dryer.

melissapainter[at]gmail[dot]com

Melissa Monday, May 18, 2009  

I'm following Misikko on Twitter.

Lisa4Christ

melissapainter[at]gmail[dot]com

Melissa Monday, May 18, 2009  

Tweet: http://twitter.com/Lisa4Christ/status/1836893772

melissapainter[at]gmail[dot]com

SheilaBee Monday, May 18, 2009  

I would love the T3 Tourmaline Featherweight Hair Dryer. Looks fabulous!

Anonymous,  Monday, May 18, 2009  

T3 Tourmaline Featherweight Hair Dryer - Bespoke Labs Edition would do the trick for me

Daniel M,  Monday, May 18, 2009  

the bio ionic idry whisper light pro hair dryer looks nice - regnod(at)yahoo(d0t)com

heaventrees Tuesday, May 19, 2009  

I am going first class with a pick of the T3 Tourmaline Evolution Hair Dryer - Bespoke Labs Edition.

Vandroid Tuesday, May 19, 2009  

The Bio-Ionic Flat Iron would be niiiicce. I need some good quality stuff up in heeyah!

Anonymous,  Tuesday, May 19, 2009  

The T3 Tourmaline Featherweight Hair Dryer - Bespoke Labs Edition looks like a super blow dryer. Thanks for the giveaway. Would love to win.

Unknown Tuesday, May 19, 2009  

I love the Hot Tools Pro Ceramic Spring Curling Iron 1" Thanks for the giveaway

Christie Tuesday, May 19, 2009  

I would soo love to win this!! I've recently really wanted/needed a good flat iron. Mine is pretty much a dud, to say the least. lol
I'd also love to try the CHI auto digital ceramic waver.

thakn you sooo much!!
xoxojadore at yahoo dot com

Christie Tuesday, May 19, 2009  

I follow Misikko on twitter:)
@brokebeautybaby

thank you sooooo much!!!
xoxojadore at yahoo dot com

Christie Tuesday, May 19, 2009  

tweeted about this:
http://twitter.com/brokebeautybaby/status/1855026925
thank you very much for the giveaway!!
xoxojadore at yahoo dot com

Christie Tuesday, May 19, 2009  

blogged about the giveaway here:
http://asianlovedoll.blogspot.com/2009/05/coriolis-classi-flat-iron-in-black.html

thank you again!!
xoxojadore at yahoo dot com

Christie Tuesday, May 19, 2009  

blogged about the giveaway here:
http://asianlovedoll.blogspot.com/2009/05/coriolis-classi-flat-iron-in-black.html

thanks a million!
xoxojadore at yahoo dot com

Christie Tuesday, May 19, 2009  

#3:blogged about the giveaway here:
http://asianlovedoll.blogspot.com/2009/05/coriolis-classi-flat-iron-in-black.html

thank you again!!
xoxojadore at yahoo dot com

Christie Tuesday, May 19, 2009  

#4: blogged about the giveaway here:
http://asianlovedoll.blogspot.com/2009/05/coriolis-classi-flat-iron-in-black.html

thank you again!!
xoxojadore at yahoo dot com

Christie Tuesday, May 19, 2009  

#5: blogged about the giveaway here:
http://asianlovedoll.blogspot.com/2009/05/coriolis-classi-flat-iron-in-black.html

THANKS:)
xoxojadore at yahoo dot com

Bingo Wednesday, May 20, 2009  

T3 Tourmaline Featherweight Hair Dryer
nazatraz (at) yahoo (dot) com

Anonymous,  Wednesday, May 20, 2009  

I would love to have a CHI Turbo Digital Ceramic Spring Curling Iron 1". My current curling iron is about 25 years old.

Leslie,  Wednesday, May 20, 2009  

I would love to have the Hot Tools Professional Ionic Hair Dryer.

Thanks for the chance to win the flat iron!

shmoopie13(at)yahoo(dot)com

Happi Shopr Wednesday, May 20, 2009  

FHI Heat Hot Sauce would be perfect with the iron! trinitygsd at yahoo dot com

A Reader Wednesday, May 20, 2009  

I would love to try the Bio Ionic iDry Whisper Light Pro Hair Dryer.
Thanks for the giveaway!
Kimspam66(at)yahoo(dot)com

joannaonthelake Wednesday, May 20, 2009  

Besides my really, really wanting a good quality flat iron so I can achieve those super straight sleek hair styles I also need a new hair dryer so the T3 Tourmaline Evolution Hair Dryer - Bespoke Labs Edition looks like a fabulous one! My dryer works, but it doesn't dry like it used to, I think the heating unit in it is going.....almost gone. So, thanks so much for the chance to enter.
joannaonthelake@gmail.com

joannaonthelake Wednesday, May 20, 2009  

I'm Following Misikko on Twitter, joannaonthelake

joannaonthelake@gmail.com

joannaonthelake Wednesday, May 20, 2009  

I twittered, here's the link:

http://twitter.com/joannaonthelake/status/1861923732

joannaonthelake@gmail.com

Delaney Wednesday, May 20, 2009  

Bio-Ionic Flat Iron & Dryer Set - Limited Time Offer

Pretty niffty!

delaney55@live.com

Anonymous,  Wednesday, May 20, 2009  

i used to have think unruly hair but got it cut just below my shoulders and later dyed it red from a box, i have slightly wavy hair but never have had a curling iron cuz of how long my hair was that long for 7 yrs, had split ends and would look horrorable, now that i had the length to give it some curls im grateful for the chance to win, thanks
taintedtears102@yahoo,com

Tammie,  Wednesday, May 20, 2009  

If you have a good flat iron, have a good hair dryer as well, like the T3 Tourmaline Featherweight Hair Dryer - Bespoke Labs Edition. ;)

mcj4tlj@comcast.net

Sherry R Wednesday, May 20, 2009  

My favorite is the Farouk CHI Rocket Hair Dryer!

jnkrim (at) qwestoffice (dot) net

Sherry R Wednesday, May 20, 2009  

I'm following Misikko on Twitter (SherryR2).

jnkrim (at) qwestoffice (dot) net

Sherry R Wednesday, May 20, 2009  

Favorited you on Technorati (SherryR)

jnkrim (at) qwestoffice (dot) net

Sherry R Wednesday, May 20, 2009  

Tweet! http://twitter.com/SherryR2/status/1864605816

jnkrim (at) qwestoffice (dot) net

Venus Montoya Wednesday, May 20, 2009  

Would love to try the T3 Tourmaline Featherweight Hair Dryer - Bespoke Labs Edition

Annemarie,  Wednesday, May 20, 2009  

I would love the T3 Tourmaline Featherweight Hair Dryer - Bespoke Labs Edition.


annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

imaclutz89 Wednesday, May 20, 2009  

I like the CHI Dryer & W/D Flat Iron Combo. It is everything I need in one!

Kathryn Wednesday, May 20, 2009  

I would love to have the T3 Tourmaline Featherweight Hair Dryer. I've heard its amazing!

Beverley Wednesday, May 20, 2009  

T3 Tourmaline Featherweight Hair Dryer - Bespoke Labs Edition

I have MS and doing my hair can be difficult. This would make my life easier.

kathy55439 Wednesday, May 20, 2009  

Bio-Ionic Flat Iron & Dryer Set would be great... trying to find a great grad gift for my step daughter........

Lisa Garner Wednesday, May 20, 2009  

I need a great blow dryer so I would love to have the T3 Tourmaline Featherweight Hair Dryer - Bespoke Labs Edition!
thanks!
lisalmg25 at gmail dot com

Lisa Garner Wednesday, May 20, 2009  

I'm following Misikko on Twitter user lisalmg. Thanks!
lisalmg25 at gmail dot com

Lisa Garner Wednesday, May 20, 2009  

I Tweeted this giveaway too. http://twitter.com/lisalmg/status/1866856132
lisalmg25 at gmail dot com

Kate,  Wednesday, May 20, 2009  

The Bio-Ionic Flat Iron & Dryer Set sounds like a great buy!

strycker@slu.edu

Pamela S Thursday, May 21, 2009  

Hot Tools 1.25" curling iron. Thanks.

pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

wendy wallach Thursday, May 21, 2009  

T3 Tourmaline Featherweight Hair Dryer - Bespoke Labs Edition is another item i would love to have.

madamerkf at aol dot com

bloggytreasures Thursday, May 21, 2009  

I'd really love the T3 Tourmaline Featherweight Hair Dryer - Bespoke Labs Edition

quelleheure4[at]gmail{dot}com

~My Blondacious Awards~

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP