Hotel for Dogs- Review and Giveaway
We are big dog lovers in my house but unfortunately we cannot have dogs in
our condo complex. Movies about dogs tend to be a big hit with my son too. He absolutely loves this movie...I think he's probably watched it about a dozen times already. I really had no high expectations when I sat down to watch this movie, however I was pleasantly surprised. This is not your average mediocre movie about dogs, the plot to this movie is entertaining. I am all for movies that I can sit and watch with my son and not be bored. Which is exactly what Hotel for Dogs is. Its a good family film that adults and kids will both enjoy.
Hotel for Dogs is about a brother and sister who are in a foster home that won't allow them to keep their dog, Friday. They find an old abandoned hotel and transform it into a safe place to hide their dog and shelter strays from all over the city. The dogs in this movie are so talented, as are the actors, and the dogs don't talk so it has more of a "realistic" feeling. This is a very heart-warming movie with lots of fun, suspense, action, and humor.
One lucky dog-lover has the chance to win a DVD copy of Hotel for Dogs right here!
To Enter: Leave me a comment here telling me what other Dog movie you love or would love to see. This is the mandatory entry, if it is not followed all other entries with be disqualified.
Extra Entries:
- Follow me on blogger
- Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway
- Grab my button
- Add me to your blogroll
- Favorite me on technorati
- Blog about this giveaway and get 5 extra entries!





























ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
133 comments:
Hands down Marley & Me ! I'm already a follower , your on my blogroll . I will be adding your giveaway tonight.
My girls and I just saw "HFD" last month... we all loved it!
I haven't seen "Milo & Otis" in a loooooooong time... I want to see that one again!
I follow!
Marley and Me. I bawled my eyes out, and my 4 year old kept saying, it's okay mom, it's not even our dog!!!
I follow!
My daughter loves Hotel for Dogs. We just picked up Dr. Doolittle Million dollar mutts. It was cute!
I'd like to watch Old Yeller someday--- but I know it's sad so I'm not sure I could ever bring myself to do it!
Old Yeller always makes me sob.
misusedinnocence@aol.com
Loved Homeward Bound though haven't seen it in years. Also loved Marley & Me.
melacan at hotmail dot com
I loved the Benji movies as a kid and would like my daughter to see them also.
abfantom (at) yahoo (dot) com
I've watched the Beethoven movies. :)
lilacbutterfly [at] earthlink.net
I always liked All Dogs Go To Heaven.
traymona[at]aol.com
marley and me mverno@roadrunner.com
I love Marly and Me. That's the best dog show I've seen in a long time.
I would love to see Hotel for Dogs. Thanks!
I follow you on blogger. Thanks!
My kids really love the Beethoven Movies...they watch them over & over & over again. lol
Thanks so much for this great giveaway.
I'm a follower.
Thanks again.
there are alot of fun dog movies but another one i really want to see is marley and me....and love oliver and company
I would have to say my favorite is Milo and Otis. Thanks.
kport207 at gmail dot com
I love oliver and company and lady and the tramp
we love the air bud series
Marley and me
Not many people have seen it, but I love "Where the Red Fern Grows". My siblings and I cried every time we watched as kids.
bran321@rocketmail.com
Homeward Bound, Good luck to all
I loved Because of Winn-Dixie and Air Bud Spikes Back a whole lot. I would love to own Hotel For Dogs, too. It looks soo Cute, Heartwarming, and funny; and I've wanted to see it ever since I saw the first preview for it!
I would love to see Marley & Me. I heard it is funny.
virginia@frugaliciousmommy.com
I follow your blog.
I like the Beethoven movies from some years back.
The Shaggy DA. Thanks for sharing!
Love the Beethoven movies!!
old favorite is lady and the tramp, and I haven't seen marley & me yet, so I'd like to see that
Difficult to decide but I loved the Lassie series as a child.
I would love to see Marley & Me. I read the book and loved it!!
choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com
Lady and the Tramp would be my favorite. Thanks for the giveaway.
Beethoven is another great dog movie.
The Lady and the Tramp is a classic, and one that I can watch over and over.
clynsg at yahoo.com
I think that you still can't beat Lady and the Tramp.
I love dog movies... but none has come close to beating The Ugly Dachshund! Truly a classic...
We like 101 Dalmations.
adr1001025[at]msn.com
I've got Marley and Me on my queue
I will have to go along with Marley and Me. Thank you!
I loved 101 Dalmations.
i want to see marley and me not because i like dogs so much but because i have a huge crush on jennifer aniston!
i'm a follower on blogger
Blogged (1):
http://thethingswehopefor.blogspot.com/2009/05/hotel-for-dogs.html
Blogged (2):
http://thethingswehopefor.blogspot.com/2009/05/hotel-for-dogs.html
Blogged (3):
http://thethingswehopefor.blogspot.com/2009/05/hotel-for-dogs.html
Blogged (4):
http://thethingswehopefor.blogspot.com/2009/05/hotel-for-dogs.html
Blogged (5):
http://thethingswehopefor.blogspot.com/2009/05/hotel-for-dogs.html
I'm anxious to see Marley and Me too! My kids saw Hotel for Dogs with my sisters this spring and absolutely loved it.
Blogged about your giveaway.
http://inside-my-head.com/index.php/parenting/1249/hotel-for-dogs
Grabbed your button!
Added you to blogroll!
Old Yeller
I love Oliver & Company now just as much as when I was little!
meredycat*lycos*com
follower.
meredycat*lycos*com
Tweet! https://twitter.com/meredycat/status/1929954581
meredycat*lycos*com
My favorite would have to be Marley and Me. I haven't had a chance to watch the movie yet, but I read the book.
I would have to say Old Yeller is one of my favorites
You are on blogroll http://ljsin2win.blogspot.com/
I follow on Twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/ljshores/status/1932393099
I'd like to see Marley and Me.
msurosey@yahoo.com
We like Snow Buddies and Space Buddies. I wuold love to add this to our movie collection. Thank you.
I love The Bear! Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net
I would love to see Marley and ME.
I would love to see Marley & Me....loved the book, but haven't been able to see the movie yet.
I loved 101 Dalmatians
- both versions.
Thanks for the giveaway!
email in blogger profile.
I'm a follower/
Thanks for the giveaway!
email in blogger profile.
I want to see Marley and Me==looks good
sylviawhit@gmail.com
I always liked Homeward Bound
pbclark(at)netins(dot)net
A great movie that involves a dog in the movie is The Sandlot...remember Hercules?
i love old yeller
My 7 yr. old and I loved Beverly Hills Chihuahua!
My favorite live-action dog movie has always been Benji. But my all-time favorite dog film is Disney's Lady and the Tramp. Thank you for the fun give-away.
I would love to see Marley and me. I also liked the Incredible journey.
I love 101 Dalmations! Old one, but still good!
We like Marley and Me
ehhogan@bellsouth.net
Any movie where the dog doesn't die! I am truly shocked to see how many people here liked Marly and Me. You couldn't pay me enough to go see that again. I liked Lady and the Tramp :-) The Beethoven movies were good, too.
My fave was Lady and the Tramp...or teh Wishbone ones/
Marley & Me for sure.
joni514@roadrunner.com
marley and me looks great too - regnod(at)yahoo(d0t)com
I liked Lassie :) but of course that dates me quite a bit. I also liked 101 Dalmatians and my daughter loved Beverly Hills Chihuahua-we have yet to see Marley & Me, but I know we will soon!
micaela6955 at msn dot com
I like the original Beethoven.
We love Marley and Me! Thanks for the chance, justicecw@hotmail.com
I tweeted at http://twitter.com/justicecw/status/2017427982
thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com
Marley and Me was a great movie
I love the movie Homeward Bound and Beethoven
Marley and Me
Marley and me :)
DD and I would like to see the Space Buddies movie. Those puppies are SOOO cute! And we wouldn't have to clean up after them!
Well, we are chihuahua people, so another dog movie I like is (of course) Beverly Hills Chihuahua.
As for this prize, we just borrowed this movie from the library (Hotel For Dogs) and its a great movie, the kids didn't want to return it!
harmonden[at]wowway[dot]com
I'd like to see Marley and Me, still haven't watched it yet but I love Owen Wilson!
Justine417@comcast.net
We just watched Marley and Me and it was great. As a kid I loved all the Benji movies :-)
marielay@gmail.com
I am a follower.
marielay@gmail.com
The classic Lassie movies and shows are a delight to watch over and over. Please accept my entry. Thank you.
"Turner and Hooch"
theyyyguy@yahoo.com
Drugstore Cowboy. It's poignant and terrifying how the police use the drug dealer's dog to lead them to the addicts. The dog is just being loyal and playful. Kelly Lynch is perfect in that scene.
Beethoven is one of my favorites. Thanks!
braaisjo at gmail dot com
I couldn't watch Marley and Me...I knew what the ending was so I knew how many tears I would shed. My favorite dog movie is Lady and the Tramp. It is a classic! Thanks!
sherri419 at gmail dot com
My kids love "All dogs go to heaven" I and II
angel_noah9905@yahoo.com
Loved the movie with Tom Hanks..I think that the title was Turner & Hooch. Just remember that big beautiful slobbering dog!
My kids have watched Bolt more than 10 times so that's their favorite right now lezanac@yahoo.com
I love 101 Dalmatians!
I'm a follower!
My kids loved Snow Dogs.
Christina - xristya@rock.com - I'm old-fashioned and love the Lassie Come Home movie! I've seen it many times! Thanks for the chance to win Hotel For Dogs!
Marley & Me for sure!!
Because of Winn Dixie is one of my faves.
tlannan30[at]yahoo[dot]com
as a proud parent of a beagle any of the Shiloh movies would do.
As a child, I really loved the Benji movies!
quelleheure4[at]gmail{dot}com
I'm a follower!
quelleheure4[at]gmail{dot}com
We love the Air Bud series especially Space Buddies. :-)
I put you in my blog roll
I blogged here #2
I blogged here #4
I blogged here #5
Marley and Me...even if it was kinda depressing
jdmimi at gmail dot com
i liked marley and me it made me cry
beethoven :)
Marley&Me and 101 dalmations
ahdrad2932(at)msn(dot)com
I follow your blog. Marley and Me is my favorite.
kngmckellar@hotmail.com
I have been wanting to see Marley and me but I've heard it is sad. Thank you for the giveaway.
Tiffanys819 at gmail dot com
I follow your blog
tiffanys819 at gmail dot com
I've loved Homeward Bound since I was really young such a cute movie.
101 Dalmations :)
Beethoven
Marley and Me.
I like Homeward Bound.
Turner & Hooch was a favorite of mine as a kid.
We've been watching Firehouse Dog alot. That's a good one.
MARLEY AN ME!
Homeward Bound was great.
Button on my blog.
Post a Comment