Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wordless Wednesday...Priceless

Photobucket


Yes, that is exactly what Miss Blondie said upon seeing the White House. I wasn't expecting it to look so bleached white... just another blonde moment!






Photobucket

10 comments:

Kati Wednesday, February 25, 2009  

I chuckled! Haha! Nice!

I hopped over from MomDot! Nice to meet you!

Be sure to enter my giveaway! It's for a Victoria Secret Gift card!!

Jenn@ The Crazies Wednesday, February 25, 2009  

LOL.. I am a natural brunette and I said the same thing when I saw it years ago! You are not alone sister!

Unknown Wednesday, February 25, 2009  

LOL! I would have said the same thing : )

Don't feel so bad-I'm a brunette...hmm...but I did highlight my hair for many years...maybe the bleach soaked into to my brain ; )

Staci A Wednesday, February 25, 2009  

Too funny! I've heard others say the same thing though. So don't feel bad!

Anonymous,  Wednesday, February 25, 2009  

Maybe someday I may get to see the White, White House.

http://mud-bug.com/2009/02/wordless-wednesday-happy-face/

tara Wednesday, February 25, 2009  

LOL, cute picture! You know, I don't remember what I thought the first time I saw the white house because I was so little, but you're right! It is SO white!

ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP