Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What Dreams May Come

I have very vivid dreams and nightmares. My nightmares usually scare me so bad that i often can't fall back to sleep for fear that the nightmare will continue. I dream a lot. Sometimes a couple dreams a night. My dreams are usually so realistic that i wake up in the middle of it thinking, "Holy Shit." And as crazy as this may sound, my dreams sometimes predict things that will happen. Call it my "Sixth" sense if you will. Although they are not completely accurate with their details, its pretty freaky how close they are. Here are some examples:


#1. I had a dream not too long ago that i was preggers with a girl. Of course, i woke up thinking i'm gonna end up having another baby but that was just not the case. Two or three days later i found out that "EX" was having a baby....a girl. Coincidence? I think not.


#2. My great-grandfather visited me in a dream saying he was taking my great-grandmother back to Heaven with him. In my dream we all protested. A few days later, my great-grandmother passed away...however not the great-grandmother whose husband was in my dream. Close enough.


#3. If i dream about getting into an argument with someone at work, what usually ends up happening is either i end up in an argument with someone else, or the person in my dream that i was arguing with gets into it with someone else.


#4. I've also noticed that if i dream about a death, someone i know has had a baby.


So as you can see, my dreams are very similar to the reality that strikes. Not on point but close enough to freak me out. I'm by no means into finding the meaning of dreams or any of that crap but you kind of have to wonder if it really is connected somehow. Yeah! Whatever! Lets just say i'm psychic. I like the sound of that. Anyone want their fortune read??




Photobucket

2 comments:

Deb@Mommie Mayhem Tuesday, February 10, 2009  

They always say when a person passes a baby is born. I guess it means even when one life ends another is just beginning.

ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP