Small Talk Six

Welcome to the brand new weekly saturday meme from Momdot. Every week is a new topic and you answer with a list of 6. It can be six words, pictures, videos whatever your little heart desires.
This weeks topics is 6 Songs that you love to dance to when nobody's watching. I am HUGE on dancing around my house...especially like an idiot, so i'm gonna have fun with this one. It might be kinda hard to narrow it down to just 6 though. To participate head on over to Momdot and sign Mr. Linky.
Here's my awesome list:
Now go and embarrass yourself and post your 6!! Don't be shy!!





























ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
14 comments:
I forgot all about Deelite!! I kept trying to think back and all I could remember was the Divinyls. LOL!!
Great list!! Thanks for playing!
Karen of the MomDot Street Team
www.MomDot.com
WOW, This is how we do it brings back memories of my high school days!
Linda
This is how we do it !! Love it ! Great List!
I had to smile at Shaggy! Love it!
Awww Deelite!!!! They rock!!!
Wow! These songs really take me back.
You've got some good ones there.
Interesting list there!
This Is How We Do It brings back big memories!
Deelite is on my IPod!
How about Hammer Time??
I love your list! Deelight was one of my faves way back when!
I love Toxic.. that one always gets me moving :)
Ha! The Montell song!! I can sing that whole dang song start to finish... oh those were the days....
"All She Wants to Do is Dance" will always remind me of the movie "Real Genius" Great song!
Post a Comment