Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

T-Mobile Greatness

Have you seen this?? Its straight from the brilliant minds of T-Mobile. After 8 months of rehearsal, they made this commercial during the morning commute in Liverpool. I absolutely LOVE how they did this. I would've loved to have been there to see it in person.






*I'm feeling better today....thank you Prozac!



Photobucket

4 comments:

Swirl Girl Tuesday, February 10, 2009  

If I had been there, I would have joined right in as well. You just can't watch that without smiling!

Outnumbered2to1 Tuesday, February 10, 2009  

Marketing genius. Gosh I love good commercials like that. Thanks for sharing.

MileHighMama Wednesday, February 11, 2009  

Terrific! Thanks for posting!! Made me smile at the end of a very long day!

ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP