Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Calling All Mom Bloggers

Are you a mom blogger? Well, i am. When i first started my blog this past summer i had never even heard of "mommy blogging." I really didn't know what type of blogger i would be. I had quickly come to the realization that the mom blog world was for me. The idea of supporting other moms and hearing their stories, and knowing that you are not the only one going through certain things was uplifting.

I'm not really even sure how i came across this mom blog but i found it just before they had launched their site. Since then, it has become my online drug. You know, that one site that you have to check out at least ten times a day to make sure you're not missing anything. The site i'm referring to is Momdot. Not knowing much about forums, i joined theirs after it was set up. It was probably one of the best things i could have done. The bloggers on that forum are incredible. There is no drama, no cat fights, no intimidation...nothing. Everyone is so supportive of one another, it really is a very special to be a part of. I had recently gone through a situation that i didn't want to share on my blog but decided i needed some support to help me through it. I wrote a post on the forum and spilled my guts about my situation. The response and support was overwhelming from these ladies. I don't think they really even know how much they helped me. I did actually write Trisha (the head mom) and let her know and even thanked her for creating such a wonderful atmosphere.

There is so much information on Momdot. It really is a one-stop-shop sort of site. The ladies are wonderful, and we have so much fun. Its a great community and i honestly feel like they are all my real friends (even though i've never met any of them). So, if you are a "mommy blogger" and are looking for a great site to be a part of, definitely check out Momdot.



Photobucket

1 comments:

Haasiegirl Wednesday, February 11, 2009  

aww, thankyou for the amazing shoutout!!
But its bloggers like YOU that make it so fun! I love you guys!
trisha

ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP