Naughty Nighties, No, No.
Valentines Day is one week away and as we all know Miss Blondie is going to D.C. with her new man. Naturally, i went shopping today for some naughty lingerie. Call me a cheap ass, whatever, i refuse to buy lingerie at the over priced Victorias Secret. I buy my underwear from their Pink line and that is all. Plus, i dont like the way the bras fit me. So anyways, i went to the mall in search of some sexy little panties and bra sets only to come up empty handed. 2 hours of my life....wasted. Why is Vicky's the only store in the entire two story mall that sells lingerie?? Why is there no competitor for cheapasses like me??
I then trekked myself off to Kohls...and do you think i found anything?!?
Oh, of course not! Actually, thats not entirely true, i did find something cute but it looked TERR.I.BLE on!
Another hour of my life...down the drain.
Ever notice that whenever you are not looking for something (like lingerie) you can find it everywhere, but the minute you need it...no where! I'm now gonna head to the place i probably should have gone the first time....Target! That place has everything....i'm hoping i'll have better luck there. I need some naughty nighties. Its my first trip with this guy, and no kids, i have to look sexy!





























ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
3 comments:
Last stop Wally World .. AKA Walmart !
My hubby thinks a T-shirt and and undies is sexy...that is easy! Good luck and have fun! how exciting. :)
Something makes me think the guy isn't gonna be needed to undies to think you are sexy ;)
Post a Comment