WTF??!!!!!
This confuses the hell out of me. Yesterday and today was absolutely FRIGID!! It even snowed a litte this morning. I live in Boston so this is normal weather for December. You'd expect cold as the arctic temps and winds that could chill your ears off. The temps have been 20 degrees and below the past couple days.
Tomorrow....they're predicting temperatures to be in the upper 50's and low 60's. WHAT?!? How can it possibly go from one extreme to the next. Now i know its New England and all but seriously....even this is odd!! Do you think maybe its.....Global Warming?? That's what i blame everything on nowadays.
Miss Blondie:
Why were you late for work?? Global Warming
Why haven't you blogged in a couple days?? Global Warming
Why isn't supper ready?? Global Warming
You see, you can blame everything on Global Warming. In all seriousness, i do think that maybe this CRAZY ASS weather is directly related to Global Warming.





























ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
3 comments:
Ahh the crazy east cost weather, oh how I miss it :( A few years ago we were in Ct visiting my patents during the holidays and it was 60+ almost the whole week! It was crazy!
yeah - today is 71 here, and tomorrow might come up to 80...
sheesh!
(now you know why I left Beantown so many years ago)
seriously, it is global warming!!! I live in Ohio, and we had similar weather!!!!
Post a Comment