My brother and his girlfriend are taking him to a Boston Bruins game (hockey). I think he's excited!!
ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
© Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
17 comments:
Totally!! What an awesome gift! A priceless photo!
Happy New Year!
This photo is priceless! I don't think he's at ALL excited, do you? lol
Happy WW! OH! And a Happy New Year too!
hahahhahaha that is hysterical! I love that photo! Hope you have a happy new year miss blondie :)
LOL, He's so cute. That's an awesome picture. I hope he has a ton of fun.
LOL- very.very.excited. =)
Happy New Year!
I'd be pretty stoked too! I love hockey!
LOL, what an awesome face!! hahaha...
Who's Batman play set is that in the background? Peyton got that for Christmas! LOL
Could he please show a little excitement? Sheesh.
hee hee hee
The photo is priceless!
OH WOW. he looks very excited
What a great photo! Pure excitement! I hope he has a wonderful time at the game.
That is AWESOME! LOVE the happiness!
Nope, not excited at all! You really captured the moment!
Great Picture!
That is AWESOME!
Oh now that is a great reaction!
Great photo!!! I think he's just a little excited!
Post a Comment