Woo Hoo!! I am so excited!! I just received an email to do a review of a product! YES!! My very first review!!
They like me. They really like me! Haha!
I'm opening a whole new door on my blog here now. So stay tuned for my review to come.....
ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
© Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
Yay for you!!! I just did my first review (for Momdot) and I can't wait to do more -- they're so much fun. I can't wait to see your review!
Where is everybody finding out how to reveiw stuff? Am I missing something here?
I just got an email from the PR rep. I had wondered the same thing, but they contacted me. Make sure your email is on your profile so they can get it.
I cant wait!
Post a Comment