Wordless Wednesday
Happy WW!! To help get people (and myself) into the spirit, i'm posting pics of decorating the tree. I'm sure most of you may be sick of seeing peoples trees by now, but this only comes once a year! These were taken before the tree "incident."
Hunter Blondie putting on the first ornament:
Too Cute!!






























ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
17 comments:
Those will be great to look back on ! Happy WW !
Aww!!! That is very cute!
My kids aren't there yet, but I'm soooooooo excited and look forward to years to come
Had to go back and see what the 'incident' was. Poor little ornaments!
Looked nice for awhile!
what a sweet decorating photo!
I love pics like this. :) Happy w.w.
Your tree looks beautiful! This is the first year my son was really old enough to hang ornaments without destroying them.
Cute - tree pics are good. They have a warm family feeling to them.
aww how sweet! Happy WW, By the way I love your blog!!
Happy WW! Great pictures!
That is a great WW.
how fun to decorate the tree!!
trisha
Important WW this week On MomDot
Those are great shots! The lighting is perfect. I don't think I'll ever get sick of tree pictures!
My sister just called me with a funny story. Last year my aunt told my 10 year old cousin the truth about Santa. Well...he doesn't believe her. So this year he asked if he could use the video camera on Xmas Eve. My aunt said yes not knowing what he needs it for. He plans to disguise the camera, leave it running all night, and catch Santa in the act. So my aunt has told him again the truth about Santa, and he still doesn't believe her! He still plans to video his living room on Xmas Eve Night! :)>
Awww adorable!!!
Great photos! Looks like he did a wonderful job helping to decorate!
How adorable!
Tis the season! Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment