Normally my wordless wednesday picture consists of some cute pic of Hunter. Well, today i changed it up a bit! This is from my trip to Philly and i saw this sign and couldn't resist!! I've never seen this sign before...clearly we don't have these in Boston. I just thought it was funny!
ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
© Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
16 comments:
And what is this box you aren't supposed to block?? Great picture, you are too cute. Happy WW
Toni: i guess its supposed to be the intersection...but i obviously had my mind in the gutter!
LOL!!!! That is too funny!
LOL, I guess my mind was in the gutter when I read it also LOL.
I was thinking of all kinds of sports stuff. I WISH we had those signs here!
That is hysterical! Thanks for the giggle today!
That's funny! I want to go there so bad! Happy WW!
LOL too funny!
You won the pillsbury giveaway on my page! Congrats.
HA HA HA!
Some nights it's okay to block the box, lol
Great photo
HAHAHA I think it mean the intersection box... IDK. LOL
Good pic Miss BLondie.
They are definitely referring to the TV...don't block the TV...although I'm probably the only one on the planet whose TV is still a box and not one of those fancy flat ones!
Great pic!
Cute. I love the photo.
lol...I'm gonna start using that with my husband. That's great.
happy w.w.
I LOVE those signs in Philly! There's one in front of the bus stop I used to take back home when I worked in the city. They always crack me up!! LOL
that's really cute! love the photo.
lol...funny.
They call an intersection a "box".
Makes me wonder what they call a roundabout :)
Post a Comment