Guilty Pleasure
Okay, i will let the cat out of the bag and let you all in on a little secret. My guilty pleasures. We all have them, those little things that we just can't get enough of yet way to embarrassed to tell anyone about. Well, at the risk of being made-fun-of i am going to divulge mine with you all. My guilty pleasure is Reality TV. Now, lets make it clear, that its not ALL reality shows because well lets face it, some of them are just wayy to out there for even me! But there's something about people going on tv, airing their dirty laundry, and completely embarrassing themselves on National TV. Oh and don't get me wrong, if i had the chance, i would SO be going on one!! And i would like to think i would keep some of my dignity while doing it too.
My favorite reality shows that i just can't get enough of are : Big Brother (which i would totally go on), Amazing Race (a free trip around the world AND the chance at 1million dollars! Sign me up!), American Idol, and the Deadliest Catch...okay so there are others but you catch my drift.
Anyways, last week a new Reality TV show started. And by the looks of the previews, i thought "oh hell no!" There was no way, no how, i was gonna even subject myself to this all new low!
Haha! Until it came on. I'm talking about Momma's Boys. Somehow, this ridiculously wacked out show totally sucked me right into it. I swear, for about an hour i sat completely hypnotized by the premise of this show. Now, i'm addicted. I watched it for 2 hours last night and i can't wait to see it next week.
So, about the show. They took 3 guys (momma's boys) and their moms and throw them in a house with 30 lovely women trying to find love. So basically its like the bachelor only the moms are living in the house with the girls, their are 3 guys instead of 1, and the moms play a HUGE influence on these guys. Sure, it doesn't sound all that interesting but seriously you'd have to see it to believe what some of these mothers do. For instance, getting into a hot tub with her son and his date while they are making out. Do you think the son stands up to her? Nope, he just smiles at his "mommy" meanwhile the poor girl is extremely uncomfortable. Haha!! I find it so amusing that people would actually put themselves in these situations. And these are grown men we are talking about...not teenagers! So the moms are real protective of their boys and have the girls that they approve of and disapprove of and boy do they let everyone know it!! The moms even have it out with each other and some of the girls.
Boy, do i love watching people make complete asses of themselves!! So there you have it! Momma's Boys is my guilty pleasure....for now!





























ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
5 comments:
I'm a BB junkie. I live for it! And proud of it!
Why would ANYONE be on that show?
THe Mama's boys I can understand being on the show- but the bachelorettes? Who wants to be with a panty waisted Mama Boy??
Don't they realize that they will spend the better part of their marriage trying to shake the MIL??
I always say I'm not going to watch reality tv. But when there's nothing else on, I watch . . . and I'm hooked.
I am a bb junkie, I am sure you remember my pitch LOL. I love reality tv!
Reality tv is not a guilty pleasure. It's a way of life. I can't bring myself to watch the new MTV Shot of Love with the twins...but I totally watched when Tequila was on. There are no limits to the reality I'll watch. :)
Post a Comment