Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Quotable Sunday!!

Over at Toni's Daily Dose, she has started Quotable Sunday. Today is the first edition!! Head on over there and sign Mr. Linky to participate!!

My quotes for today are about living in the now:

One problem with gazing too frequently into the past is that we may turn around to find the future has run out on us. ~Michael Cibenko
How true is that?! I try so hard not to dwell on the past so that it doesn't impact whats going on right now.


The past is never there when you try to go back. It exists, but only in memory. To pretend otherwise is to invite a mess. ~Chris Cobbs
The past is your past for a reason...leave it there. I definitely follow this one to a T. I've realized there are reasons why relationships didn't work out, you are not friends with certain people anymore, and why you don't act certain ways. It never works out if you go back to it...because there are reasons you left it in the first place!! Remember that!

When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us. ~Alexander Graham Bell
I am a true believer in everything happens for a reason. This is a perfect example. Just because one door closes, doesn't mean the other door (which may be harder) isn't the right one for you. It will all come together and make sense in the end.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous,  Sunday, December 07, 2008  

I love your quotes and they sort of apply to some things I've been thinking about lately. Thanks so much!

Unknown Sunday, December 07, 2008  

Love you quotes they are so true and your "tidbits" about them ring very home to me. Thanks for doing Quotable Sunday :P

ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP