Good Golly Miss Blind-e!!
Yep. Miss Blondie needs glasses. Just call me Miss Blind-e. I went today for my eye exam, which i can't even remember when the last time i had one was. My appointment was at 9:45, i wasn't seen until 10:30, which is the time i was supposed to help Hunters class. Anyways, they sit me in front of this machine that actually can "read" my eyes. She then puts the computers settings into another machine that i am supposed to read through. And low and behold....i could actually read all the lines. She then took the machine away and had me read the smallest line i could...haha...yeah only line 3!! So apparently the machine that "reads" my eyes, actually works and is pretty accurate. Miss Blondie is near-sighted...i guess that explains why i can't read the signs when i drive, huh? So, then she puts the yellow drops in my eyes and tests the pressure of my eyes and then dilates me.
So i leave the office at 11am, pupils the size of quarters and all and i drive....yup drive, myself to Hunters school. I know what you're thinking, "you're not supposed to drive after you've been dilated." Okay, well nobody told me that when i made the appointment or at all actually, so what was i supposed to do...just sit there all afternoon. Remember i'm blonde...if you don't tell me specifically i'm not gonna know. Anyways, i get to Hunters school...safely...and got to help his class finish their gingerbread houses. Unfortunately, i arrived just at the end but whatever, the kid should be grateful i care enough to show up!
So now, i am on the hunt for some inexpensive but cute glasses. Its hard for me to find glasses that fit my face...so this should be fun. Don't worry as soon as i get a pair i'll be sure to take a picture for you all to see....Miss Blind-e!!





























ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
3 comments:
LOL, Miss Blindy! There's some really cute glasses out there that should be within your price range. I personally like the chunky black rimmed glasses, but not the dorky kind. I had REALLY cute black frammed ones with little diamonds (fake, of course!) on the sides, but a little blonde boy that shall remain nameless broke them, so I've been without glasses for about a year now and going more and more blind every day! Wearing glasses isn't bad! Be thankful you escaped it this wrong - I've had to wear glasses since I've been 12, but I've only worn them on and off!
You could get several inexpensive pairs to change with different looks. There are some great frames out there these days.
I've worn glasses since I was in the 4th grade!
My first pair were pale pink plastic with little white daisies painted on the arms! I was da bomb.
I remember having purple plastic ones in 8th grade... I've had wire-rimmed... rimless... currently I have these:
http://www.go-optic.com/viewframe.asp?id=20230&x=3&page=DFRAMES
Post a Comment