Where Have I Been?!?
I know you're all probably wondering: where has Miss Blondie been? She has written on her blog. She hasn't been reading and commenting on others. Where is she?
Well, the truth is, i've been right here. Completely lazy when it comes to sitting down at the computer. My deepest apologies for anyone who has missed me. I actually have much to update you all on too.
First up, an update on my MRI. I had it exactly one week ago today for the first time ever. And Thank God i'm not claustrophobic!! I went into the machine feet first but i could definitely see how you could get nervous in one of those things. However, i found it relaxing. Weird, i know. I just layed there with the headphones on listening to a radio station of my choice. I probably would have fallen asleep except i kept having to hold my breath. So anyways, the results of the MRI are in! Are you ready for this?!?
I have a hepatic adenoma.
A what?
Its a benign tumor completely unrelated to the fall i took at work. It's, believe it or not, actually caused from birth control pills! So off the pills i came! No more B.C. for me....damn! Now i have to have a follow up MRI in three months to make sure the adenoma has shrunk and if it hasn't i may have to have it biopsied or possibly resected. But we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. They said once you stop the pills it should shrink....so let's just see how my luck is. You know the saying, "everything happens for a reason," well that proves so true in this situation because had i not fallen at work and needed a CT scan and then an MRI they never would have found it. And if i never found it and continued on the pill it could have grown into a cancerous tumor. Can you believe that shit?!?
So i looked up hepatic adenomas to find out everything that i could about it. And 4 out of 100,000 women get them from the pill. Now why don't they have that written as one of the warnings?? Hmmmm.....
In other news, last weekend we went to Maine and i test judged my first bodybuilding show. The promoter said i nailed 97% of the scores for the whole competition. He said i was the best first time judge he's ever had. Go me, go me. Now, i only have to test judge one more show and then i can be certified. I had so much fun doing it too. It's weird though, because i don't find them attractive at all. I like my men to have a little pouch in the belly....a little. I want to lay my head on something soft not a rock. But i really do enjoy judging them and apparently i'm not half bad at it.
And now the news you've all been waiting for: Moose! So Moose and i went out on sunday to watch his friends irish band play at a small bar. After a few drinks, we decided to get pizza and bring it back to his place. Oh, but first we had to stop at the firehouse of course. The weirdest part about visiting there, is all the firefighters act like they haven't seen a girl in 10 years!! Seriously. It's the funniest thing. After our pit stop, we went back to his place and had pizza and watched football. And since he lives on my way home from work, i stopped by his place after work on monday. And on wednesday after work i stopped by the firehouse to see him. Oh and yes Swirl Girl....he is part irish! (all 6'4" of him)!!
So thats all the excitement going on here in Miss Blondie's world! I promise to come visit you all and drop comment love!!





























ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie:
4 comments:
Sounds like you have been busy! Congrats on your test judging!
Goodness! I'm glad they found that benign tumor now!
How cool about the bodybuilding judging! How'd you get into that?
We need a pic of Moose. LOL!
Hi-ya i am fresh here. I came upon this forum I find It positively helpful & it has helped me a lot. I hope to contribute & assist other users like it has helped me.
Cheers, See Ya Around
Hi-ya i am fresh here. I hit upon this website I find It truly accommodating & it has helped me a lot. I should be able to give something back and help other people like it has helped me.
Cheers, See Ya Around.
Post a Comment