Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Another year older....

Today is my birthday. I am probably one of those few people in the world who actually likes my birthday. I don't mind getting older. In fact, i love it. But here's the sad part....every summer i round my age up....so this year i've actually convinced myself i was turning 28. Reality check! I turn 27. How awful is that?!? I've completely confused the hell out of myself and now i can't grasp the fact that i am a year younger than i thought. What a weirdo!

My birthday has pretty much been an all week celebration. Tuesday i had cake at work. Wednesday i had cake at work. Tonight i'll be out celebrating. And of course, this weekend is a long weekend, so i'm sure i'll be tearing it up then too. I usually never do anything on my birthday but this year i am totally taking advantage of this once a year opportunity.

At work, one of the guys i work with had one of the surgeons convinced that i was turning 30 and i was in denial and upset about it. And i mean convinced. So yesterday he made signs that read, "Happy 30th birthday (miss blondie's real name)" and posted them in the OR. I couldn't help but laugh. And what i don't think he fully realizes is that, 30 wouldn't bother me. I embrace every age i turn. I'm not afraid to turn 30, however i still have 3 more years.




Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous,  Thursday, October 09, 2008  

Happy Birthday! It's so funny that you thought you were a year older and were okay with that - ten more years and you will really be wishing you were a year younger! Enjoy your week of celebrations!

my2boyz Thursday, October 09, 2008  

Happy Birthday, it is my sons birthday today as well but he is 11! Have a geat day!

Shannon Saturday, October 11, 2008  

Happy [belated] Birthday! Hope you've been having a great time celebrating.

just jamie Sunday, October 19, 2008  

Although I'm not familiar with your algebraic equations, I, too, embrace the birthdays (for now at least).

Happy Birthday!

Lethally Blonde Tuesday, October 21, 2008  

Hello and Happy belated birthday! I just ran across your blog and our blog names coordinate tooo perfectly. My blog is The Lethally Blonde Diary. LOL Be sure to check it out and let me know if you would like to exchange buttons or links. My email is in my blogger profile. Again, hope you had a great birthday and happy blogging!

ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP