Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

At a lull....

For no apparent reason, other than my own laziness and lack of desire to sit in front of the computer for long periods of time, i have been at a lull from blogging. And believe me, there are so many stories to share!! Things with Moose are moving ahead. Woo hoo. However, i'm still just letting things take their own course. Not getting my hopes up about anything....it will all work itself out. I heard some great advice: Just take it for what it is.

I'm at work right now, where i never blog from, but i'm waiting for my next patient to arrive for surgery and i miss blogging!!! I'm feeling really crappy right now. I'm getting a cold that Hunter had last weekend. And i will admit....i'm a big baby. My throat is so sore, i keep coughing, and my head is pounding. See, i told you i'm a baby....only when i'm sick though. Its always worse at work because we wear these masks and let me tell you they intensify your cold by like a thousand percent. No lie! Well here comes my patient, i'll blog more later.





Photobucket

ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP