Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Friday, October 31, 2008

Spooktacular Fun!!

First off, Happy Halloween everybody!! This morning i had volunteered to help Hunter's first grade class in pumpkin decorating. It ended up being held in the cafeteria and was all four of the first grade classes. I can't even tell you how excited i was to be helping out....i'm such a dork! I wore an orange shirt with a pumpkin face on it...bought especially for this occasion. I have so much fun helping out in Hunters school, i want to do it more often. Statistics show that kids who have parents involved in the school do better. But lets be honest here...i'm doing it more for my own amusement and entertainment. I absolutely loved helping the kids as much as possible. I probably should have either gone into teaching or done pediatric nursing. Or maybe i love it so much because i only have one kid. I even offered to help out with the Christmas craft fair and breakfast. I'm pretty much willing to do whatever i can as long as its on thursday or friday (my days off). I especially can't wait for field trips. Woo Hoo!! I know i'm a geek!!

The kids were so funny saying things like, "Mrs. Hunters mom?" and "you're really Hunters mom?" I could tell he loved me being there too, not just because he kept wrapping his arms around me hugging me, or because he told EVERYBODY i was his mom.

Now, i'm looking forward to trick or treating tonight and then we're going to a kids halloween party afterwards for a couple hours...which should be fun. I get so enthusiastic about things its funny. Hope everyone has a safe and Happy Halloween!!






Photobucket

1 comments:

Haasiegirl Friday, October 31, 2008  

how sweet is he? Enjoy it, because in the future, he will walk 10 feet in front of you while you cry. LOL

trisha
momdot

ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP