Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lost is Back!!

The moment i've been waiting for since last May has arrived!! Yes people, Season 5 of Lost premiered last night! I have been an avid watcher of the show since the very beginning, never missing an episode. I am part of the "Lost Cult" and damn proud of it too. If you don't watch the show, i feel bad for you. You truly have no idea what you are missing. From the moment the pilot aired i was sucked into this world of craziness. The show has a way of just keeping the attention of those who watch. With every answer comes a new question. Its genius.


Back to last night. I'd have to say one of the best Season openers. It was two-hours of full-on-jaw-dropping-gasping-greatness. My mind is constantly trying to figure things out as i'm watching it...not sure if thats such a good thing. I have to honestly admit, i couldn't predict anything from last nights show, everything was unexpected. So i watched it at work last night, DVR'd it at home, and totally plan on watching it again....just to be sure i didn't miss anything. Yes, i am one of those crazy's who actually watches and re-watches the episodes.


This show makes such a great conversation with those who watch it. I mean, everybody is trying to figure it out, and has different opinions. The only thing that really makes me sad is that Season 6 is the end. I really don't want the show to end....ever. But don't worry, i wont spoil last nights show just in case you have it recorded and haven't had the chance to watch it yet. But i will say, you will walk away so excited for next week (as usual).


Photobucket

5 comments:

Jess NBP Thursday, January 22, 2009  

I watched last night!! OMG! can't wait for next week I hate going days with out it. LOL

Shannon Thursday, January 22, 2009  

Seriously, the best. season. premiere. EVER!


If you want, check out this new blog I'm a part of

http://sussingoutlost.blogspot.com

Its a place for all of us Losties to gather and discuss...

AJ @ A Little Bit Nutty Thursday, January 22, 2009  

I just watched it this morning. It was so good! I can't wait to see the rest of the season.

Helen Saturday, January 24, 2009  

Great premiere!! Best part was Hurley breaking down the past 4 seasons to his mom..LOL:-) Yup- you sound crazy Hugo!
I LOVE LOST!!!

ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP