Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Friday, January 16, 2009

Award Time!!

Okay, so Tena over at Punky Monkey's has so graciously awarded me with this award. Woo hoo! Who doesn't love getting awards! If you don't know Tena, i highly recommend you stop by and read her blog...i promise it won't disappoint!!




This award came with some rules. Honorees are to list 10 honest things about themselves - and make it interesting, even if we have to dig deep! Second, we are to pass the award on to 7 bloggers we feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.

10 Honest Things About Me:

1. I am addicted to entering blog contests.

2. I really do love being a single mom and not having to "share" him with anyone else.

3. My 7 yr old still climbs into bed with me in the middle of the night.

4. I get bummed out when i don't have any or only a few comments on a post.

5. I live in New England and absolutely HATE the cold! But i'll probably never leave!

6. I'm the most indecisive person i know.

7. I love volunteering at Hunter's school on my days off! Yup, i'm a lunch mom!!

8. I am much more comfortable in stilletos....but maybe that's because i wear clogs all day at work.

9. I just got my very first I-Pod for Christmas this year.

10. I am a natural blonde!!!!

Now the 7 bloggers i pass this along to:

Toni

Michelle

Lynette

Leah

Jess

Trisha

Sarah


Photobucket

1 comments:

ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP