Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Friday, September 19, 2008

Seven Years Ago.....

Seven years ago, was only a week after 9/11, and i gave birth at 1:12pm to a 7lb 60z baby boy after 25 long hours of labor.

Today, that baby boy turned 7! I dropped him off at first grade today with cupcakes for his class and plan to go to Monster Golf after school. My God, where did the time go? How am i mother of a 7 year old little man?!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNTER!!!!!!
* In other news, just to update you all on my bruised liver situation, i went to my PCP yesterday to follow up and after she read the radiologists report of my CAT scan determined that i need an MRI. There is a mass on my liver that could be a direct result of the impact. I'm hoping that the MRI shows that its just a hematoma and nothing to be concerned with but as soon as i have the test done i will let you all know. Keep your fingers crossed that its nothing too serious. Also, Mr. Universe stopped by yesterday to see how i was doing and brought me flowers, recees peanut butter cups (my fav.), a toy for Hunter, and pizza for dinner (so i wouldn't have to cook)! How sweet was that!! He scored mucho brownie points for that one!




Photobucket

5 comments:

Shannon Friday, September 19, 2008  

Happy Birthday Hunter! Hope he has a fun day!

And here's to hoping the MRI has good results for you...

Anonymous,  Friday, September 19, 2008  

Happy Birthday to Hunter - and I don't know where the time goes either. And well done to Mr. Universe, let's hope his good work continues!

Keeping my fingers crossed for the MRI for you.

Anonymous,  Friday, September 19, 2008  

Aww Happy Birthday to him, he's a doll!

My niece will be 7 in October, I swear I feel like she is still a baby, although I know she isn't, that I am just getting old, LOL

YIKES about the liver...I really hope it's nothing!!!

ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP