Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Guess who....

made an appearance at my house FINALLY??!!! The tooth fairy!! This is a few days late, he actually lost his first tooth sunday night but with my injury and his birthday i haven't gotten the chance to blog about it. I was amazed at how long it took for him to loose a tooth especially since he got his first tooth at 4 months! He wanted the $5 from the tooth fairy so bad, he was tieing dental floss around it and to a doorknob and shutting the door. When that didn't work he tied it to the faucet and would turn the water off really fast trying to pull it out!! He cracks me up...so resourceful! However, neither of those attempts worked. I ended up pulling it mostly out and let him finish it because he wanted to do it himself.


And get this, he wants me to call him "toothless." ooookay!


Photobucket

6 comments:

Jenny Saturday, September 20, 2008  

Holy shit!!! $5 per tooth???? Yikes. I didn't factor in inflation when we set the tooth fairy reward. We're still stuck in the 1800's and giving $1. And he is THE cutest boy EVER!

Miss Blondie Saturday, September 20, 2008  

oh no, no. $5 for the first tooth only. All other teeth are $2. I set that record straight with him early!

Shannon Saturday, September 20, 2008  

Oh, the 1st tooth! My oldest girl is 7 and 1/2 and she just lost her 1st tooth about a week ago! She also got $5 from the tooth fairy... that's just for the 1st one. I think we're going to go with $1 for each tooth hereafter.

Anonymous,  Sunday, September 21, 2008  

losing teeth is not gonna be a celebration at my house. Aidan had very strongly let me know that he will not be losing teeth and if one falls out, it's going right back in with superglue. I'm not even kidding.

that boy of yours is a cutie, tho! whew!

ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP