Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Real Miss Blondie Please Stand Up

I wanted to share with you all a short video of Miss Blondie introducing herself to all of you....This is raw, and uncensored and completely REAL. No one in the blogosphere has experienced this yet.




Photobucket

21 comments:

Cat@3KidsandUs Saturday, August 01, 2009  

LOL You are so crazy. one question...you have a son so what in the heck are you still doing with Barbie dolls? LOL

Miss Blondie Saturday, August 01, 2009  

LOL, Cat...its an OR Barbie that was given to the whole nursing staff a couple years ago and i just kept it.

Kim @ What's That Smell? Saturday, August 01, 2009  

Ok, you gave me your bottle of tequila, so WHAT WERE YOU DRINKING?

Oh...and you need to clarify...are you looking for a man who is single or simply ONE MAN.

Crap....now I'm going to read your posts and hear THAT accent instead of your normal one.

Shan G Saturday, August 01, 2009  

You're seriously NUTZ.

I like that in a blogger. LOL

And if you need to be committed, I'm sure your Doc's can have you put in on a 5150!

LMAO

Rhonda Gales Saturday, August 01, 2009  

That was original. Loved it. Oh, I'm sure the blue scrubs and the ponytail will catch some man's attention.

Haasiegirl Sunday, August 02, 2009  

what i really wanted to know is why you have a barbie....you have a son so its not the kid excuse. LOL!!

Maybe your barbie and my chatback barbie can get together and go dancing. Since you and i didnt get to go. Maybe it was gods way of protecting us from jail. or men.

trisha

Jenn@ The Crazies Monday, August 03, 2009  

Very cute!! Having trouble opening your blog from my home computer so I am cheating and tying at work... shhhh dont tell!

Charlene Kuser Thursday, August 06, 2009  

This is so cute,and I like the
scrubs on the doll.I enjoy your
blog

CharlieGurl57@aol.com

Sara Elizabeth Monday, August 10, 2009  

Oh Em Gee! This made me literally laugh-out-loud. You are so funny, Miss Blondie. :o)

ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP