Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Thursday, August 27, 2009

$100 GC to Dick's Sporting Goods

With fall right around the corner you know what that means.... Fall sports. My son will be playing soccer in the fall and basketball in the early winter. So with sports you need to have equipment. And what better place to get all your sporting good needs than at Dick's Sporting Goods. They don't only have sports equipment, they also have exercise equipment and stuff for the whole family. I happen to be a sports fanatic so I am really excited that I get to offer one of my readers a $100 GC to Dick's Sporting Goods.


How to Enter:
1. Follow @dickssportcmo on Twitter (http://twitter.com/dickssportcmo)
2. Comment on this post with an answer to the question "What would you buy at Dick's with $100 and why?"

Those are the mandatory entries for this giveaway. This giveaway will end 9/10 at 11:59pm EST. The winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to claim their prize or a new winner will be chosen.



Photobucket

46 comments:

Andrea Proulx Thursday, August 27, 2009  

I follow Dick's Sporting Goods on twitter, and I would use the gift certificate to buy some fun camping stuff. Like a shower shelter or a camp stove.

Gena Thursday, August 27, 2009  

I would buy a new work out outfit. :)I need something cute and stylish.

Shooting Stars Mag Thursday, August 27, 2009  

I follow them: @shootingstarmag

And I'd let my dad have this. He loves to golf so I'm sure he'd get some new things for that or any other outdoor items. he doesn't get to buy much for himself.

-Lauren

lauren51990 AT aol DOT com

Michelle Thursday, August 27, 2009  

I'd probably buy sneakers for my boyfriend, or give him the GC and let him go wild. he loves Dicks sporting goods.

mpelosi at partners dot org

Unknown Friday, August 28, 2009  

I follow @dickssportcmo on twitter- hondaray6

My family is Nascar-crazy, so I would spend it on driver gear for the boys. That would be fun shopping and help out on Christmas! Thanks
hondaray6 at hotmail dot com

annies home Friday, August 28, 2009  

I would love some foot ball gear or camping supplies for my family
shopannies@Yahoo.com

Akira07 Tuesday, September 01, 2009  

Already follow, my id : akira07
What i wanna buy is : adidas Adi-Star GT Mid Size Watch

Why?
1. It's under $100 (GC prize is $100, right?)
2. It's look cool
3. I love adidas


Note : for the other, i think you should add detail about what you wanna buy (the product name)

Kim @ What's That Smell? Tuesday, September 01, 2009  

I am following Dick's on Twitter.

Wow, with $100 I'd totally get my son some backup football gear and myself some fun and funky workout clothes to go with my new Tae-Bo videos.

Thanks!

kim@accidentalmommies.com

Tammy Wednesday, September 02, 2009  

I am now following Dicks.
I would buy anything and anything Vikings and #4 for my Hubby-he is a Vikings NUT and I would love to treat him on our Anniversary with the GC. (He is spending our 13th Anniversary with Brett Farve-not me :(
tammyb@milkandcookeez.com

Anonymous,  Wednesday, September 02, 2009  

I follow Dick's on Twitter. I want a Tedy Bruschi Jersey. One of my all time favorite Patriots who retied a couple of days ago :(

Tina12312 Wednesday, September 02, 2009  

I'm following Dick's on Twitter and if I won I'd buy their Women's New Balance 576 Walking Shoes because I need a good pair and they look very comfortable. Thank you!

peg42 Wednesday, September 02, 2009  

I'm following Dicks. If I won, I would love to get the Coleman Queen Size Air Mattress.
Thanks.

Rita M Wednesday, September 02, 2009  

Wow, this is a hard one... I have a hubby who golfs & a son-in-law who is an avid fisherman -- maybe they could share!

Colin W,  Wednesday, September 02, 2009  

I'd get me some new shoes. I need some.

cwhite.contests@gmail.com

TecknoJock Wednesday, September 02, 2009  

I follow dicks on twitter. I would buy a couple parts in which to upgrade my paintball marker some more.

abfantom Wednesday, September 02, 2009  

I would give the gift certificate to my husband so he could buy fishing equipment.


abfantom at yahoo dot com

lisagee1234 Wednesday, September 02, 2009  

Tweet and follow @dickssportcmo on Twitter - actually twice...

http://twitter.com/lisagee1234/status/3721710761

http://twitter.com/lisagee1234/status/3722055316

Tes283 Wednesday, September 02, 2009  

Hurricane Season in Florida means I visit the camping section for hand-cranked items. Food that does not need refrigeration.

Carolyn G Thursday, September 03, 2009  

I follow and I would buy the DOuble Armour Razor Backpack because I really like it.

Tarek M.,  Thursday, September 03, 2009  

I would buy my son two new indoor basketballs since we are moving up to the 29.5 size ball. That should cover the whole $100

silvershadowsky Thursday, September 03, 2009  

I follow Dick's sporting goods on twitter. I would use the Dick's Gift Card to buy my Dad items from Dick's because he is such a wonderful person whom I greatly admire. I would buy him athletic clothes so he can work out in style! :)

chromiumman Thursday, September 03, 2009  

i follow dicks on twitter as chromiumman

and would get a new football and basketball for the kids

Unknown Thursday, September 03, 2009  

I would get exercise equipment for my family because we are all trying to loose weight!

Thanks for entering me! Great Contest!

Janna Johnson
janna@FeedYourPigBlog.com
jannajanna@hotmail.com
www.FeedYourPigBlog.com

Courtney B Thursday, September 03, 2009  

ohh what a great giveaway! i would buy some AZ cardinals stuff!:) woo hoo!! im following on twitter (meandbells)

vanitizebaby@yahoo.com

Lynn H Thursday, September 03, 2009  

I would give the gift card to my son so he could buy something for golf

cindy Thursday, September 03, 2009  

Hi, I would buy cool soccer stuff for my girls. Why because I would like them to have nice quality stuff.

Elkaye Thursday, September 03, 2009  

I follow @dickssportcmo on twitter as Elkaye. I would purchase some hiking boots for walking along nature trails.

elkaye[at]gmail[dot]com

Anonymous,  Thursday, September 03, 2009  

I follow @dickssportcmo on Twitter her5boys480 and I would buy football equipment for my son!

BowieTip Thursday, September 03, 2009  

I'd buy a chin-up bar for my bedroom door frame, and a couple of bumbbells to work out my biceps.

degood Thursday, September 03, 2009  

I follow on twitter as kmayans and I would buy soccer gear for my kids if I won.

clc408 Friday, September 04, 2009  

I follow Dicks on twitter - clc408

I would buy my son some much needed shoes and socks.

marthajane Friday, September 04, 2009  

I follow Dick's on Twitter as momthatreads.
I would buy my husband some golf shoes. He has clubs and a bag, now he just needs shoes.

barbara Friday, September 04, 2009  

I follow Dick's Sporting Goods - bsw529 . If I won,
I'd buy the Women's ASICS Gel 1140 Stability Running Shoes because my current ones have holes in them

Anonymous,  Friday, September 04, 2009  

I follow tweeter as geopapas0 and I would buy a gps with trail maps most likely.

gjpapakonsta@hotmail.com

http://makeusmileallthetime.blogspot.com/
http://learnhowtomakemoneyonlinefast.blogspot.com/
http://makeusmile.webs.com/makemoneyonline.htm

rrshep Saturday, September 05, 2009  

I would buy some soccer clothes and shoes for my grandsons with $100 because their parents can't afford to get them.

arochel52@hotmail.com

ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c ITK code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: Claim code for Good Golly Miss Blondie: ss_blog_claim=3be6c8d8b7f9a2e6c3d5ba19bed9dd3c

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP